17: cranberry juice

After their time at Namjoon's the three drove back to the mixed use building Jungkook owned.

"Can i press the button?" taehyung asked when they were inside the elevator. Jungkook nodded and pressed his finger on the scan to activate the button and let Taehyung press out. The hybrid looked proud after he did that.

"I am a bit hungry....Could I get something to eat?" Taehyung asked kindly and looked at the man. His light blue eyes contrasted with Jungkook's dark ones.

"I will order something for you," Jungkook said when the doors opened. They went inside the penthouse and Taehyung was smiling happily as he went to the kitchen getting two forks for the food. "here!" he said, handing one to Jungkook. who still stood there with his coat and shoes on.

The raven shook his head.

"don't you have to eat?"

"im leaving"

"what, no! Don't go..." taehyung's mood dropped and his eyes went sad. He didn't want Jungkook to leave, he liked Jungkook. The man was strange but that was okay. Taehyung saw jungkook turned around to leave and grabbed his sleeve tugging at it. "don't go.....Please...Please stay with me"

Jungkook didn't reply but halted in his steps with his hand on the door handle.

"i don't like being alone here, please don't leave again" taehyung said he really didn't want him to go. His eyes were big and looked like he could cry any moment.

The raven then sighed and let go of the door handle turning around. He didn't say a word but took off his coat, snatching the fork out of the boy's hands and walking to the kitchen sitting down.

Taehyung smiled and clapped his hands without sound. Hurrying to the dining table. He pushed his chair almost against Jungkook's and sat down happily. A bi smile on his face.

The raven turned his head looking at Taehyung without any expression judging the boy for sitting this close against him, their shoulders were practically touching by now. He could feel the boy's tail against his legs.

"Thank you for staying, mister," Taehyung said looking at Jungkook, well he turned his head, he didn't see that much because he had his eyes closed to show the biggest smile.

While staring at the hybrid's beaming smile Jungkook couldn't help but smile a little too.

-

After a delicious delivery food Taehyung was taking a shower. Jungkook sat still at the table, the dirty dishes placed on the corner por the maids later. He was debating if he should leave now or not. He didn't want to get close to the hybrid, but he also couldn't help it. he somehow had a soft spot for him. letting the boy argue with him and follow him around, he didn't want the boy to get hurt. even if he knew he shouldn't be caring about that at all. It wasn't because the boy was innocent. It was something new that was added to that fact. Jungkook really didn't want the boy to get hurt. The boy was actually quite amusing. "fuck this" jungkook mumbled he remembered his promise he made to himself. he made his promise to never let anyone that close to him after he and his ex broke up. He wasn't going to get feelings anymore or have anyone get a spot in his heart. It never was anything good. He hated the heartbreak he had tried to forget about. After that happened it was like he lost some emotion, he rarely smiled. He didn't like to show emotions. those can be used against him and give a weakness jungkook prefers to not show anything at all. The raven sighed and stood up.

Meanwhile Taehyung just finished his shower. he smelled his arms and hands smiling. He used a different soap. He had opened each bottle and smelled the scents to find the one Jungkook used. So now he smelled just like Jungkook. The boy put on his pajamas for the night later and brushed his hair. "So, all done!" he said to himself and put the come back on its spot like he didn't use it before leaving the bathroom. His bare feet made soft pats when he walked to the living room. But when he looked around his smile faded, he didn't see Jungkook there anymore.

"Jungkook?" he said walking to the dining table where the raven wasn't sitting anymore. "Jungkook??" he frowned looking around. "did he just leave???" he asked himself and sighed disappointed. He didn't like being alone. The hybrid made his way to the couch and sat down with a pout looking outside the glass wall to the city view. the lights of many buildings were visible in the dark making them look like stars.

While the boy was being all down a hand appeared next to his head the boy yelped and scooted away looking at the hand in fear thinking it was a ghost. but it wasn't. The hand held a plastic cup with a straw.

"You don't want it?" Jungkook's voice was heard, the boy's eyes wide seeing jungkook was holding the cup. The hybrid began smiling again and quickly took the cup before the man would change his mind and take it back.

"I thought you left, '' Taehyung said. Jungkook walked around the couch and sat down on the other end not too close to the boy.

"i did.'' Jungkook replied and sipped his own cup. "to get a drink. If you don't like it you can leave it"

"what is it?" The boy looked at the drink which was a bright red color with a few ice cubes.

"It's a cranberry cocktail. but for you without the alcohol" jungkook said, glancing at the boy who took a sip.

"I like it!'' Taehyung smiled and wrapped his lips around the straw again taking a long si. Jungkook saw the red liquid slowly go down. They sat in silence, taehyung was busy drinking his cranberry drink and jungkook was staring outside the window. Suddenly Jungkook felt a weight on his lap and frowned looking down. The hybrid had laid his head on his lap and was smiling.

"Nice, soft and warm," the hybrid said, getting comfortable.

"Can you get off?.." Jungkook said glaring at the boy.

"But, it's comfortable...I wanna lay here." The boy said, refusing to get up. He only made himself more comfortable. Jungkook sighed and shut up his arm awkwardly resting on the back of the couch. The raven didn't try to shove the boy off anymore, he felt his leg warming up from the boy's heat and finished his drink slowly as a distraction for himself.

"Okay, get off. I gotta shower" jungkook said. but the boy did not respond. "Oi, get up" still nothing, Jungkook leaned forward and peeked at the boy's face, his eyes were shut. the hybrid had fallen asleep. With a sigh, Jungkook leaned back. his hand lowered and rested gently on the boy's shoulder. He looked at the boy who looked so comfortable and moved his hand up giving two caresses over his hair. a soft smile appeared on jungkook's lips, he couldn't hold it back.

---

cocktail but remove the tail-

i never said anything. anyway so i hope you enjoyed. i will see you again in the next chapter! oafihdiksehfourh

🌼🌼🌼