38: kittens

The next day Jungkook had dragged Taehyung to Seokjin for his check up. but the boy didn't seem to be wanting to go into the room with seokjin. it was looking scary with all the stuff inside, this was the actual doctor room of the older and Taehyung didn't like it. his tail wrapped around his leg and ears flat against his head. "Taehyung, i am literally right outside the room"

"But but but, it's scary. scary room" taehyung said, clinging onto the other. Jungkook sighed annoyed, he had to make some calls now but the boy won't let go of him. "if you be a big tiger and do this i will treat you on some pastry when we head back okay?"

"promise?" the hybrid asked, his ears moving up a little at the sound of pastry. He really likes those.

"i promise, now go"

"o-okay." Taehyung let go of the others, gathering his very little courage to enter the room behind Seokjin who was already waiting. "do it for the treats. do it for the treats" he kept telling himself.

Once the hybrid was inside, Seokjin turned to Jungkook, raising a brow.

"Dont you have money for fucking condoms. if you don't want babies then don't forget them"

"just check if he is pregnant or not. i have no need of having annoying baby kittens around" jungkook replied, annoyed and walked away taking out his phone.

While the raven did his calls Seokjin went into the room approaching Taehyung who clearly wasn't comfortable at all.

"Hey, relax. i'm a doctor. I'm not here to hurt you cutie," Soekjin chuckled. Taehyung nodded but his ears stayed turned back flat. "now. let me check you up"

-

It took a while as seokjin did a full check up on the boy to see if everything was fine and healthy. Jungkook asked for all taehyung's details so it will take a while for him to finish. but eventually he did. Taehyung left the room still looking uncomfortable but as soon he saw Jungkook he hurried to the man hugging him. Jungkook was on the phone still and was startled when something suddenly wrapped around him.

"a-ah yes, of course" he said and glanced down seeing taehyung. He raised his hand ruffling the boy's head, chuckling softly when he saw his ears move up cutely. Yes, we will keep in touch. thank you" jungkook ended the call and turned to seokjin. "and?"

"come in the room" seokjin said disappearing in the examination room again. taehyung pouty when jungkook teared him off and walked away.

"But the pastry," he mumbled softly.

"And, what are the results?" Jungkook asked once inside the room with the door shut. He didn't want Taehyung to hear all this and worry about things which might not even be true. so he kept it to himself for now. maybe it wasn't even necessary to tell.

"Well I have filled in all the documents and he is perfectly healthy. He is doing better than the time I saw him with the meds, so these are no harm for him so far. and well you have a very healthy hybrid, you're lucky" seokjin smiled, handing Jungkook the folder with Taehyung's health documents. and for the babies... he is currently not pregnant, I wasn't able to find anything. But i do have to advice you to really use condoms next time you fuck in his heat, he is highly infertile so this time you must be just lucky. I doubt the next time his body will accept the seeds right away. so be cautious, you better get yourself condoms now." soekjin said he was sure Jungkook won't keep his hands off the hybrid anymore now. since Jungkook had already done things with the boy, and he knew Jungkook longer than today. it won't be the last time at all.

"yea yea whatever, thanks for the trouble. we will be going now" jungkook said relieved with the information. 

"Hmm, of course you do. i will see you around" soekjin said but before jungkook could leave he remembered something "oh jungkook, someone notified me they saw Jinsang in the city yesterday. it seems he is very active"

"Thanks, I am working on it. but he doesn't seem to be willing to listen to me. I will show him the door soo, I first have to meet up with someone tonight. He can play a little longer as long as he keeps his dirty hands off my suppliers and routes.'' Jungkook then left the room and met with a frowning taehyung. "What's your problem?" he asked nudging his chin at the boy.

"Now I want my treat. and i want two"

"two, do you have money then?" Jungkook raised a brow, taehyung gasped and frowned even more.

"you said you would give me, but it was worse than you said it would be, so i want two treats!"

"hm hm, come now or you won't get anything" jungkook walked to the front door. The hybrid quickly hurried after him not wanting to be left alone with no treat at all.

-

In the end Taehyung had both his favorite pastry, strawberry and cherry. Jungkook was staring at him while the boy ate. The hybrid always got him soft and he had bought two, even though he didn't want to at first. Jungkook rolled his eyes when the other smiled happily after finishing the first and taking the second sweet. like he was almost rubbing it into jungkook's face that he got two.

"Hurry up so we can go home, I have emails to reply to," Jungkook said.

"I'm almost done," Taehyung said, his mouth full with the pastry. He was quite the messy eater, but it was kinda cute. as long as his dirty fingers did not touch Jungkook's designer suit. no matter how cute the boy was, ruin his suit and jungkook wont go easy on you.

"Okay, ready. let's go. will you stay this night too?'' Taehyung asked the other while cleaning his hands with the paper tissue.

"probably not"

"why? Can I come with you?"

"no"

"but-

"no is no tae" jungkook said and stood up leaving the money on the table.

---

probably double update, gonna head straight to the next now👀