64: babies (m)

"Now now, let me take the lead okay. i would really like that" Jungkook said while he flipped them over, the raven hovering over the smaller shirtless. a big smile on his face. Jungkook looked happy and excited. Taehyung felt relaxed, knowing the other will take good care of him, that Jungkook wont hurt him.

"Okay let's get these off" Jungkook said while undressing the hybrid, removing every piece that was left of clothing. He chuckled seeing the younger still go so shy and blushed when he was this exposed.

"You too," Taehyung said softly, not wanting to be the only one naked.

"yes yes, patience baby" Jungkook smiled and also undressed like requested. dropping both their clothes on the ground next to the bed. He didn't grab anything, especially no condoms. Because this time Taehyung's heat will be used for what it was for. this time they will try to get something magical from it. Jungkook was feeling very excited at the moment while taehyung was feeling nervous and fiddled with his fingers while waiting for the other to return.

Jungkook spread the boy's legs apart and looked at the slick leaking hole. "Wait, you're this far in heat already?"

"just a day, but I have been taking pills. I stopped this morning....knowing i wanted to do this..'' Taehyung said, getting very shy and embarrassed to say this. He hid it from the other that he was in his heat until he knew what he wanted to do.

But even so to Jungkook, Taehyung in his heat was very sexy to him and never failed to turn him on. He grinned thinking back at the day they first met, the boy was in his heat too. Ever since he helped the boy out he hasn't been able to get rid of him. And look at them now. Jungkook was totally in love with the hybrid, he never expected himself to change like this.

"It hurts, please hurry" Taehyung said while his face scrunched up in discomfort. the lack of sexual attention during his heat was now hurting him, the heat went over into stinging feelings through his body.

"Sorry love, i was just thinking of something" jungkook said and rubbed the boy's hole with two fingers, an in heat hybrid would be easier to play with than not in heat because their bodies get themselves ready for it. But Jungkook didn't want to just use the boy for a quick round and disappear. He wanted to make it as pleasurable as he could, which means painless. He pushed his two fingers in feeling how easy it went with all the slippery slick. He wanted to make sure the boy was stretched enough, even tho it wasnt really needed.

Taehyung had his eyes closed and his hands were small fists, his face had gone sweaty. The heat is getting intense to him.

Jungkook knew this would be enough and removed his fingers, rubbing the slick from his fingers over his hard member. He pushed the boy's legs up more to get better access. The hybrid opened his eyes and looked at him. After a small nod the raven pushed inside letting the warmth of the other's wet hole engulf his member, glad to feel this connected again together.

Taehyung reached out to the other wanting to be held. And who was jungkook to say no to that. he almost immediately bent down and let taehyung wrap his arms around him tightly, releasing soft short breaths each time he thrusted back in. He didn't go fast, he was just getting into the moment first. which for the hybrid seemed to be right from the start.

"You're scratching me baby, be gentle on me" Jungkook chuckled, feeling taehyung's fingernails pinch the skin of his back. not that he can't handle it, but he preferred to not have his back pierced by someone's nails.

"S-sorry" taehyung flattened his hands and made sure not to scratch the other again. Holding the urge to do so when jungkook sped up to a regular pace. not too fast , not too slow. just enough. He was so into the moment that he closed his eyes. But then, as he did so he remembered that time with Jinsang. Taehyung's shivered and teared up thinking back. even if he knew this was Jungkook, he can't help but imagine the other's face and touches.

"Hey....tae, love...are you okay?" Jungkook asked concerned and he stopped moving, noticing the other had tears on his cheeks that were almost rolling down. "what's wrong? hey hey, don't cry, what happened? did i do something? tell me"

"J-jinsang" is all taehyung had to say for jungkook to understand what was going on. He sighed trying to calm his anger and cup the boy's cheeks wiping the tears away.

"I know , baby. just don't close your eyes. look at me, I'm your jungkookie, that man is gone. Forget about him, just see me okay?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded, sniffing his nose. He didn't close his eyes or look away from Jungkook, which worked. He couldn't think of Jinsang's touches when he saw it was his love, Jungkook, who was here with him. That he was treated with so much care unlike that day.

"I l-love you" Taehyung spoke softly.

"i love you too" jungkook replied and sped up again, this time to reach both their climaxes. With a spare hand he stroked the hybrid's member. giving an extra wave of pleasure through the other's body.

"a-ahh k-koo"

"I know, I know" Jungkook said, groaning at the sudden clench around his member. it was getting him way too close. but he had to wait, he wanted to do it together. or second, at least he wasn't going to go first. SO he stroked the boy's member faster and got him closer. Which isn't hard to notice, as suddenly the hybrid released a high pitched moan and his ears went flat. white come splurting out of his length, his toes curling and hands balding into fists.

"M-mister"

Jungkook smiled and placed two kisses on taehyung's lips he sped up once more using the strength he had left inside of him before burying himself deep inside the other's slick dripping hole. Filling it with all he had, leaving no drop spilled. The two were panting, Taehyung's arms tightly around Jungkook while Jungkook nuzzled his face in the crook of the hybrid's neck, sniffing the sweet intoxicating scent of the hybrid. Before the raven pulled out he trusted a few times making sure nothing will be spilled and then removed his now softened member. rolling next to the boy he looked at the ceiling.

"That was good"

"yes.." Taehyung agreed and moved close to Jungkook, laying against the other. his eyes pleading at the other to be held. Jungkook, knowing taehyung well, chuckled and wrapped an arm around the other after he covered them both with the blankets. They will just clean up in the morning.

---

funny how i said this story wasnt going to be so long and were already on chapter 64 💀

sorry for the VERY late update, i never got the inspiration to write this smut....

ill see you in the next update~

🌼🌼🌼