67: baby

Days turned weeks and weeks turned months. which all lead to the most important day for the two. the day it all will happen. but they didn't know it yet. Calmly Jungkook sat on the couch in the penthouse. not knowing what just happened on the toilet.

Until the hybrid opened the door and called for him.

"M-mister....." Taehyung said as he walked to the other with a pale face of shock. When Jungkook looked at the other he gasped and jumped up from the couch so fast he hit his knee against the low table and he hissed holding his knee.

"shit, shit! we gotta go!" Jungkook ran to the boy and scooped him in his arms heading to the exit of the penthouse. inside the elevator he called a maid to bring him their 'emergency' hospital bag and bring it to the car.

"Jungkook i'm scared" Taehyung said as he clinged onto Jungkook tightly who was carrying him. Taehyung felt so strange, he hadn't felt this before. He was scared of the pain that was about to come.

"It will be fine, he is a very good doctor. you will be fine." jungkook smiled and carefully put the hybrid on the passenger seat. he rushed in the driver side and drove on high speed out of the parking lot stopping with a a shrieking car in front of the maid that came outside with the bag. he rolled down the window and she put he bag in the back.

"Thank you!" Jungkook said and drove away fast again. feeling taehyung's hand while squeezing it tightly.

"i-i dont like this kookie"

"Hold on baby, you can do this. we just have to get to the hospital. they will help you. you don't have to do it alone" jungkook said encouraging words to the others. It bothered the raven a lot that he couldn't take this from taehyung. No matter how strong and what status Jungkook had. this pain he can't take away from him. Jungkook was as weak as a breadcrumb now, unable to receive the other of this pain. The only thing he could do was be there with him as support.

-

Jungkook had given way past the limit and for sure was expecting a fine for it in the mail tomorrow but that didn't matter now. what mattered now was holding taehyung's hand that was laying on a bed that was being pushed into a prepared room. The doctor was already inside with an assistant nurse on the side handing the doctor his gloves and mask.

"Sir, can you let go for a moment? We have to turn the bed," the man asked and Jungkook did, letting go of Taehyung's hand while they put the bed in its position.

"No! mister! don't go, don't go!" Taehyung shouted in a panic when he was rolled away from Jungkook, even if it wasn't even a meter it felt way too far for the hybrid. He needed Jungkook as close as possible.

"In not going anywhere tae, I'm right here with you' jungkook grabbed the boy's hand again when the assistants left the room for the doctor and nurse to do their work.

-

It took a long time, a very long time. Jungkook didn't expect for such a thing to take this long. He thought like ten minutes or something but no it took just over an hour for this all to be done! Either way he didn't complain and held the boy's hand the whole time placing soft kisses on the fingers that squeezed him too tightly. At the end of it Taehyung passed out which made the nurse rush to the hybrid and check him up right away.

"hes fine mr.Jeon, don't worry. just making sure" the nurse said. but the sound of crying finally caught Jungkook's ears, it was like the world stopped, his heart beating so fast, he didn't know whether to cry or to smile. seeing a glimpse of their baby from behind the doctor who had taken the baby to the table wrapping it in a soft blanket. making sure the baby was healthy and all before taking it to the father that was awake.

"Here is the baby Mr.Jeon" the doctor said with a smile. He went to the nurses who were checking up on Taehyung who passed out after the baby was in the doctor's hands. "Your hybrid will be fine, it's nothing serious. don't worry" the doctor said, noticing Jungkook's worried eyes that were looking at taehyung. when he believed the doctor he looked at their crying baby in his arms. She looked adorable. her tiny hands and tiny fluffy ears on her almost bald head. She was precious. The crying didn't annoy him now. These were signs the baby was alive and so far healthy. a good sign.

"hello little one '' Jungkook said, smiling at the baby while crying softly to himself. "im Jungkook, your father. Taehyung is your other father, but he is sleeping now '' Jungkook said softly. noticing how the baby started to fall asleep. the food doing its work already.

"Mr.Jeon we will leave you two alone. He will wake up any second your hybrid is perfectly healthy, it was just exhaustion" the doctor said before they all took their leave giving the two some privacy with their new born baby.

"Taehyungie, look. it's our little girl" jungkook said as he sat on the chair next to the bed. He smiled happily while staring at the wrapped up burrito baby. "This is your other dad, taehyung. i'm sure you will love him very much, he is amazing" jungkook was talking to the baby not realising someone had opened their eyes and was now staring at him with heart eyes. "I will try to be the best dad for you. we both will '' Jungkook turned his head to look at the hybrid again but then was surprised that taehyung was already looking at him so fondly.

"you're the sweetest"

"Look at her, she is so cute and small," Jungkook said, smiling so big, Taehyung hadn't seen Jungkook smile like that before and he absolutely liked how the smile looked on jungkook. He looked so happy.

"she is" taehyung sounded tired. slowly sitting up and sighing deeply, losing his eyes for a second. "m so tired, but i want to see her first"

"Here, she's sleeping now so dont wake her." Jungkook said while handing the baby girl to Taehyung, who gently took her in his arms. smiling just as lovingly as jungkook.

"she's so adorable" taehyung smiled lovingly at her, his own cat ears moving forward. He liked how their child had the same cat traits as him, the cut pair of black furred ears on her small head, and the black thin furred tail that poked its tip out.

"I'm glad she is like you, a hybrid"

"really?"

"of course!"

"Can you hold her, i really can't stay awake" taehyung was feeling his eyes were so heavy he wanted to sleep. Jungkook nodded and gave their baby back to let his boyfriend get some rest.

---

last two chapters ugh. i will go do something else for a bit then continue see you later today!