41: donut

The next morning Taehyung woke up to sounds in the bedroom. He rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness away which didn't quite work that much sadly. When he looked around he saw Jungkook getting dressed, trying to be silent but failing because the other woke up.

"oh, I'm sorry if I woke you," Jungkook said, noticing the other looking at him.

"you're leaving?"

"I have to, I have to work. but i will be back before dinner, i promise '' jungkook finished buttoning his last button and walked to the bed bending down placing a long soft kiss on the hybrid's forehead, after he stroked over his head and ears gently. Taehyung smiled, closing his eyes, enjoying it.

"Okay, i will wait for you then" taehyung said looking at other that was leaving the room.

"we will go do something fun to make up me leaving now, please dont be sad i will make it up to you" jungkook said, he dint want taehyung to feel bad or think jungkook just fuck and leaves after. jungkook wasn't like that but he had a problem at work which he had to deal with now, and sadly it happened early this morning, he already delayed it a few hours to cuddle more with the boy, but he really had to get to action now.

"It's okay, I will get myself some donuts."

"You do that, i will leave money on the table for you" jungkook said and left the room doing as he said and placing a few coins on the dining table before leaving the penthouse.

-

Just like planned, Taehyung went to get donuts, but there was so much choice he wasn't sure which to get.

"Hmm, maybe the yellow one," Taehyung said. "no i want a blue one, one green and one pink one!" he made his choice, the man of the store got his three donuts and put them in a small box.

"anything else?"

"no that's all" taehyung smiled and put the money on the counter before taking the box peeking inside.

"Thank you, come again!" The man smiled, washing the hybrid leaves happily with his donuts.

Taehyung was eating one of his donuts while heading back to the building, he limped a little bit feeling VERY uncomfortable in his ass. It was nice at all, but he wasn't a baby and lay in bed whining like a kid would do. He was a big boy. So he just treats himself to donuts to cheer himself up. He hummed along to the song of a shop he passed which was now stuck in his head when he passed a parking lot between two buildings. He heard voices and turned his head to look at what was going on.

"I said NO, now let's go" it was a manly voice.

Taehyung walked closer, curious to see what was happening. You would expect he knew better by now, but he didn't. He can't just walk away without knowing what was going on. His eyes fell on a group of people standing there, some getting in the car and driving away. leaving only five on the walking. one had a long grey coat and his hands were pretty long. the sides and top tied back in a ponytail to keep it out of his face. Taehyung recognized him. we had seen him before, in the photo in jungkook's room. when he was in the mansion he saw it. Taehyung was now VERY curious and approached the group taking another bite of his blue glazed donut. The man noticed him approaching and turned around looking at the hybrid with a small smile.

he motioned his men to not be alarmed, the boy was no danger to him.

"Well hello there" the man said looking at the boy who kept a little distance from them.

"hi" taehyung said.

"Do you need something?"

"no i was curious" taehyung replied. "What's your name?" he chomped his donut away while waiting for an answer.

"My name is Jinsang. I recognize you, aren't you friends with Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I know Jungkook, I meet him often. He talks about you a lot" Jinsang smiled, giving his kind appearance to the others. getting the other to relax and walk closer to talk more.

"really? Are you a friend of jungkook?"

"more or less" Jinsang chuckled. "so, you and Jungkook are together a lot right?"

"Yes, Jungkookie is very kind to me, he even let me buy donuts!" Taehyung is looking at the other two donuts he had in the small paper box. not noticing the annoyed expression of jinsang when he said 'Jungkookie'.

"Really now, so you're just friends or?..."

"He is my owner, I really like him, and he likes me too. He said he does."

"Doesn't jungkook mean," Jinsang asked, hoping for more information.

"not anymore, he even gives me kissies.'' Taehyung said, then remembered something. "oh, sir. do you know the time?"

"uhm, it's two pm now." Jinsang relied on checking his watch.

"oh, I had to hurry back then. my favorite tv show will start soon" taehyung bowed slightly in respect and turned around but then he gasped and walked back to the man. "do you want a donut?"

"Sure, why not?" Jinsang said, taking one donut from the hybrid. He said his goodbyes and let the hybrid walk away peacefully. "It's a god donut.." he mumbled when he ate a bite, it surprised him. He never really gets donuts, maybe he should do it more often.

-

Just an hour later Jinsang was standing on the plaza waiting for one of his men to return from a building. he stopped watching the river while two men stood behind him as bodyguards.

"You're still here, what a displeasure to my eyes" a voice said. Jinsang rolled his eyes and turned around to see Jungkook standing behind him.

"i am on my way to leave, i still have a few days Jungkookie"

"don't call me that," Jungkook said, squinting his eyes. "you are not allowed to do that anymore"

"But you let that boy of yours call you that," Jinsang said. Jungkook's frown faded into a bit of surprise but he quickly hid it again.

"What"

"a hybrid isn't it, i have seen him. he is quite fond of you i must say"

"what did you do?" Jungkook walked closer past the guards towards Jinsang. if he finds out Jinsang did something he will kill him right here and right now.

"don't worry, I did nothing and I have no intention to do so now. i just ran into him today and spoke a little with him" Jinsang said calming the raven's nerves. "he is a sweet boy. he even gave me a donut"

Jungkook did not like anything of what he hears. he did not like Jinsang even exchanging a greeting with taehyung.

"So you're a thing?"

"no we are not, he aint even with me"

"You know I can tell when you're lying," Jinsang said, his smile fading. "I don't like lying"

"we are not a thing Jinsang, now keep your filthy hands to yourself or i will have to kill you"

"No need, I haven't done anything. I am currently more busy finding my man, he somehow got himself kidnapped during a mission."

"i have no time to talk to you, bye" jungkook turned around and walked away leaving Jinsang at her watching him until he was out of sight.

"this man" Jinsang sighed and turned back around.

---

second update third comes very soon hehe