44: evil

Taehyung didn't know where he was, it was cold. He could move around but his hands were tied behind his back, they were too right to his liking it scratched his delicate skin. He still had a blindfold over his eyes so he couldn't see what was going on around him. He could hear voices, next to him was someone he could smell their scent. Taehyung was scared, he did know who these people were and what they wanted from him. He just wants to go back to Jungkook, he wants to go back home. Yes he saw Jungkook and the penthouse at his home.

"Alright, that should do '' the voice of this person was one he heard often since he was put here, it must be a leader type he was ordering others around. Taehyung's eyes were perked up to hear what was going on. "Now let's get the video," the man said.

Youngsoo grinned as he stood in front of the camera the red light was now on. "well hello there Jeon. It seems I have something that is yours isn't it?" Youngsoo said and glanced at Taehyung who was behind him, just barely in view of the camera. "You wouldn't want anything to happen to him don't you? I heard it all, it would be such a shame to see his pretty skin and lips hurt..." Youngsoo turned around and ordered his men, they nodded and grabbed the hybrid pulling him forward to the middle of the camera. Taehyung began to panick when he felt the hands pull him over the ground.

"no, no what-" he gasped when the blindfold was yanked off, making his hair messy. He blinked a few times and looked around seeing people in the room. Bend over him was a tall man with semi long hair which just came till his shoulders. the front brushed back to keep it out of his ace. The right side was shaved short with a snake's head shaved into it.

"Hello cat," the man said," My name is Ryu Youngsoo."

"W-what do you want from me?" Taehyung asked, shaking a little, he didn't not like this man, he was feeling intimidated by the aura.

"You will get me Jungkook, too bad he got you into this, now you got to pay for his problems. so sad '' Youngsoo said but he did not feel bad for this in any way. He chuckled and turned to the camera. "Watch closely Jeon Jungkook, this might be the last time you will see him" he smirked and snapped his fingers, stepping out of view of the camera so his audience could see the full scene. his smile grew sider when he saw the first kick hit the hybrid.

Taehyung shut his eyes in pain, feeling a shoe hit his stomach, then his head. They came from everywhere. He didn't know whenever to curl up or turn around, from each side something was coming to hurt him. He whimpered wanting to cover his head but his hands were tied. He could only kick his legs and move his ears back in fear and pain. "s-stop! p-please stop!"

"Make sure he is well taken care of" Youngsoo said from out of view. the guards nodded and grabbed the hybrid at his ear, yanking him up on his knees. Taehyung screamed not liking his ear being pulled like that, it was very painful.

"no no let go of it, let go!!"

"Shut it kid," one of the men said and slapped his face. The hybrid started crying, even if he didn't want to cry he couldn't help it, he was just so scared and it all hurt. He didn't understand why these people hurt him like this. What did Jungkook have to do with this too? Why taehyung? He didn't like this. but the hope that it was just a bad dream was long gone, if it was he would have woken up by now for sure.

Youngsoo eventually saw the hybrid had given up on resisting and begging. Not only laying weakly on the ground. his skin bruised, nose and lips bloody. He chuckled and approached them, his guards stepping away. Youngsoo grabbed taehyung's hair pulling him closer to the camera which he took of the standard bringing it closer. He raised the hybrid's head. who only looked down weakly, a whine coming from his lips from the rough way he was being handled by Youngsoo.

"So Jeon, if you want him alive. Let's meet at the Rondo casino at 9 tomorrow, i will be expecting you" Youngsoo then ended the video and dropped the hybrid letting him flop on the ground he looked at the footage and smiled, it was all there. "take him away. I will speak with him later. you can untie him once he is locked" he instructed his men and left the room. Once in his office he sent the video away with a feeling of victory.

-

Pain....Taehyung felt pain. He moved on his back whimpering in pain when he felt his whole body hurt. but the smell of food was strong, making his stomach growl. He pushed himself up on his knees and crawled slowly to the door where a plate with a fresh toast and tea was placed for him. Slowly but hungrily he munched the toast and sipped his tea, burning his tongue in the process. He hissed but didnt stop. fearing they would take it away again if he didn't hurry up and ate everything. He sighed looking down at his writs seeing marks from where they were tied together.

"j-jungkookie....i want to go back...i don't like it here" taehyung said softly. "please...please help me.." he hoped the raven would help him once again, but what if jungkook didn't want to. What if he was being troublesome again? what if jungkook wont come? Taehyung wished that Jungkook would try at least, but he still feared that the raven wouldn't.

---

i have a headache because im very tired, gonna so sleep in a bit but first tome tea. thank you  for reading, i will see you soon in the next update!

🌼🌼🌼