32: lunch

"Taehyungie, where are you?" a voice was heard. the hybrid lifted up his head, he was in the bathroom brushing his hair when he heard the voice. immediately he recognized it and smiled rushing to the living room where he saw Lu standing behind the couch.

"Glasses secretary!" he said and waved at the man. Lu chuckled and fixed his glasses a bit before approaching the boy who looked happy to see him which warmed his heart.

"So, ready to go?"

"yes, yes. let me just put on some shoes first" taehyung said and walked to the shoe corner near the door. he looked at some sneakers that jimin had gifted him to wear as taehyung didn't have any shoes himself. He didn't mind, he was happy with little things. He didn't need much, he was used to living with almost nothing.

"I made a reservation at a nice small restaurant. they make delicious pizzas, i'm sure you will like it"

"i haven't tried a pizza before, i'm curious what it will taste like '' the hybrid said as he followed Lu into the elevator and all the way down to the parking lot under the building.

-

"okay, what looks good to you? they have many different kinds" Lu said. He had asked a waiter to give him some photos as the boy couldn't read the ingredients. luckily they had a show book and gave it to them to look through. Taehyung was currently flipping through the pages of each pizza to see what interested him.

"hmm i like this one, it looks good" taehyung said pointing at a simple mozzarella pizza with fresh tomato dices.

"Alright, you will get that one." Lu said and shut his own normal menu. Taehyung followed what the other was doing. He felt really out of place in a restaurant. He felt like he shouldn't be here. He felt so different. Lu noticed it.

"Don't worry. if anyone even looks at you strangely i will let Jungkook know"

"I'm just not used to these things, it feels strange," Taehyung said looking down at the table.

"You will get used to it, now Jungkook has taken an interest in you, you will have these things more often. but then not with me but with jungkook."

"Will he take me to eat too?"

"He will, trust me." Lu chuckled. He could almost predict that after his own lunch with the hybrid jungkook will get jealous and take taehyung out himself later. The raven was predictable to him, he had time to study him for years now. He knows these things.

"i would like that" taehyung smiled. "will he give me more kisses too?" he asked tilting his head. expecting Lu to know the answer to all his questions now. But he didn't really expect Lu to cough when sipping his drink after hearing what taehyung said.

"he what?!" Lu said, surprised. "kissed? he kissed you?"

"yes! a few times, I like it," Taehyung smiled brightly. Lu has wide eyes.

"I expected a lot but not this. You really are a little butterfly to him," Lu whispered. He didn't expect anyone to get this close to Jungkook this fast. It was like the rules were no more suddenly. He knew Jungkook had a thing, but that it had developed this big already. He was happy. hoping jungkook will let go of some of his walls and open up to him and the other friends again.

"hm?" Taehyung didn't quite hear the others. but Lu just waved him off saying to not bother about it. so he didn't ask more. He was obedient, he was good. Suddenly their meals got served. Taehyung gasped and his eyes went wide seeing the big round pancake-like food in front of him.

"woah! this looks cool!" he said, poking some of the tomato dice with his finger. "round like a clock"

"They are in slices so you just eat it like this." Lu chuckled seeing the boy's reaction, he took a bite of his own slice. The hybrid looked at him curiously before eating it himself. mimicking how Lu did it. humming at the taste of the food with a smile.

"oooh it tastes so good! i want this as breakfast too"

"ah, I think that's not so good for you," Lu chuckled. He could already see the boy asking for pizza each morning.

"I really like this, thank you Lu '' Taehyung said. yes he did remember his name, but he still preferred to call him 'glasses secretary' he thinks its funny.

"then please enjoy, feel free to order more drinks if you want. My treat" Lu smiled, his eyes turning into half moons. Taehyung noticed the man had one dimple in his cheek when he smiled and showed.

"ahw you have a dimple! thats cute"

"a-ah, yes." Lu chuckled and got a bit shy scratching his neck. Luckily the boy didn't continue about it and started munching his pizza happily.

-

The two finished their lunch quite fast, the hybrid didn't seem to be able to stop eating and finished it even before Lu could. He was surprised the boy even managed to eat all of it, he even ate all the crust. But even so he was glad the boy enjoyed the food and ate without holding back. He liked to see the boy open himself more and be more comfortable, he got more talkative and cheerful around him instead of staying a bit silent and waiting.

"So, anything you want to do now?"

"i don't know, when will jungkookie finish work?" Taehyung asked, looking up at Lu who stood next to him.

"hm let me check, '' Lu said and grabbed his phone, opening up Jungkook's schedule. It was very packed seeing all the colors and little white areas. "Around five his last meeting will end. but it's always a question if he will go home right after to go do something else" Lu said not saying jungkook will go do gang related things after his normal job.

"oh...so late, '' Taehyung pouted. He could already expect the other not to come for dinner with him. He sighed.

"Anyway, what would you like to do?"

Taehyung shrugged. He didn't really know what he felt like doing at the moment. "maybe just walk around a bit?"

"fine with me-ah?" Lu got interrupted by someone waking up to them. it was none other than Jungkook himself. the black suit he was still wearing said enough to draw attention.

"mister! Hello, you're here! i thought you were done at five, Lu said so" taehyung smiled happily and walked to the raven grabbing his coat excitedly, he wanted to hug him but he didn't dare to do so so he held himself in and took a step back.

It didn't go unnoticed as Jungkook looked at the boy for a few seconds noticing the change in his actions. He sighed deciding not to do anything at the moment and looked at Lu.

"that's correct, but i didn't feel like working. Lu, move my meetings to tomorrow" jungkook ordered.

"ah-yes will do"

"I will take him now, thank you for spending time with him" Jungkook said the words were sounding not sincere in the end. Lu nodded with a small chuckle. Is Jungkook really this easy? He finds it very funny. As much as he wanted to tease the raven he still hadn't found a free day in his calendar to die. so it will have to wait a little longer.

"Alright, he's all yours. I will be on my way now" Lu said, giving Taehyung a wave before walking off. Taehyung pouted a little but smiled again when he felt Jungkook;'s hand on his shoulder.

"How was the lunch? Did he treat you well?" Jungkook asked.

"yes! Lu is kind, i like Lu too. He gave me delicious pizza, '' Taehyung said. Jungkook was bothered by the 'like Lu too' part but he didn't show it. "what are we gonna do?"

"We will get you some clothes of your own."

"But I like wearing these," Taehyung said looking at the clothes he got from jungkook.

"You need something that is your own size too" jungkook shook his head with a small chuckle. the boy couldn't always walk around in clothes that didn't fit him properly.

"Hmmm. alright. if you say so" 

---

thank you for reading. i will see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼