Leave (chapter-2)

Mayesha's pov

"Pheww, atlast I came home. Such a troublesome day." I take my shoes off and sit in the sofa. Atlast now I can take some rest. O I forgot I have to do the dishes right?? First let's take a shower and then let's start the work.

Then I go to my lovely room. But I don't have much to describe cause it's a small room but it is so welcoming and homely. A small bed in the middle,a study desk in the corner,a small wardrobe for my dresses and that's it. I have some small hanging showpieces on the wall for homely atmosphere. I take a cotton dress and pajama, then go to take a shower. Taking a 15 min long shower,I came out and dry myself.

Then I go to the kitchen and first take some bread and jam. I know it is not something for dinner but I don't have anything here so I have to take it. After having my small dinner, I do the dishes and go to my room to slept. Not before my Isha prayer,also praying for the man lying in the hospital bed.

In the hospital

"Save him anyhow. Otherwise you don't want to  know what will happen to you?" an angry man roared at the doctor.

"Hey, Hamza. Cool down man. Nothing is going to happen. Tension not." another man said to the first man which name is Hamza.

"Now tell me doctor, how is he?" Hamza asked the doctor.

"He is fine now sir. He is just unconscious for now. Will wake up in the morning" the doctor meekly answered.

"If he don't wake up,then you know na what will happen?"the other man said dangerously low.

"Ye..yes s.. sir" the doctor reply.

"By the way,who bring him here?do you know  Rafael?" Hamza asked the second man which name is Rafael.

"What are you doing here now, go do your work. Get lost." Rafael said to the doctor.

"Ye...s.. I mean ok sir". then the doctor just run from there.

"Hmm. I got to know Hamza. It's a girl name Mayesha Akram .She bring our Saif. But she just run from here after paying the amount. And there is also.." Rafael said.

"What else?" Hamza questioned.

"She give her chain for paying the money. A nurse saw that and told me. The nurse is my housemaid's daughter. Here I got the chain."saying this Rafael give the chain to Hamza.

"Hmm, let's see what to do with this later. Now just let's just wait for Saif to wake up."saying this Hamza go and sit in the chair outside the ward. Rafael also go and sit opposite. For waiting their boss cum brother. Also best friend.

In the morning Mayesha's pov

"A..ah.. leave. Please sorry." Mayesha was begging to leave her hair. But her aunty just slap her.

"You are supposed to give me bed tea, but where is my tea.You lazy ass" her aunty said.

"Sorry, aunty. I was about to come. Leave me, please. I am sorry.a..aa.." she again pleaded.

"Ok. Wait" saying this her aunty again slap her and leave her in a crying state.

"My tea" her aunty shouted from living room.

"Coming aunty." saying this she came out of the kitchen with a cup of tea.

Taking the cup her aunty ordered her to cook breakfast and clean the room's. She then do every work without any sound and then get ready for go to work.

"Aunty, I am going to work." Mayesha informed.

"Ok, where is my money? Give it and then go".

"O, aunty . I... don't have it". Mayesha meekly said it.

"What do you mean by you don't have it?" Her aunty angrily stood up from the sofa.

She can't say her aunty the truth so she planned to said something else. "Aunty, when I was coming home I lost it."

That's it her aunty slap her. "You useless brat, what am I going to do with you?" Again her aunty slap her, as an impact she fall in the floor.

"Aunty, I am sorry. I ....." She didn't let her complete, she made her stood up by her hair and drag her toward the store room.

"Now, your punishment time darling" saying this she pushed her in the room.

"Please aunty leave me. Please." Mayesha quickly stand up and touch her feet.

"No. You are not allowed outside today so stay here. You will starve the whole day,then you will value the money. Aunty, I lost it!!" her aunty mocked her and locked the door.

Mayesha banged the door hard. Also pleaded but all in vain. She go to a corner and sit there and by keeping her hand around her knees and head lowing down.

She whispers"please leave me. Don't do this with me. I feel scared. Please leave me. Free me from here. Leave me."

Third person's pov(Last night)

"How dare you? Do you know who I am"a man sitting in the floor asked.

"What do you think? Should I know you? By the way I know you , you are Saif Ali khan. But what should I do?" a man standing there pointing a gun at the sitting man.

"Am not going to leave you. Mind it." Saif threatened the man.

"O do you think before that I will leave you? Na. I will not. So say bye to the world" then the man was about to shoot him but before that Saif took the gun from his hand in a twist and said" Now,say. Who gonna leave whom?" Saif tried to stand up and said "I don't leave people like you".

"Saif, lis..." the man couldn't complete his sentence as Saif shoot him in his forehead.

He tried to go out from there, he just able to go a little bit but the next moment he fall in the floor with a loud thud. Because of excessive bleeding and other injuries.

He was told to come here today. It's was a small meeting,so he didn't bring anyone with him. But they suddenly attack him. He alone fought with them. But he is injured and he is also got a gun shot in his lower stomach. Now he is lying here.

He knew that not many people across this alley. So he don't know what will happen to him. He see some people was coming his way. He want to tell them to call his right hand man. But when they saw him they just ran away from there before Saif could say anything. Saif just laughed at his fate.

He was just lying there when something hit his feet and then something fall beside him. He saw it's a person specifically a girl. He couldn't able to see her face because his eyes were closing.

"sa....sav..e..me,pl..ea.s" he never said please but now he said for someone special,his mother.Then he saw the girl asked him something but he could not able to hear anything.

He just look at her eyes. Her eyes were looking so dark in the light of streetlight. He then saw she pick her hand bag and take her phone and call someone. He thought the girl was also about to go but the girl offer him water.

So he was thinking to tell the girl to call his right hand man."Ca..ll..call.." but he couldn't finish his sentence. The girl stand up and go from there not before saying something to him. So the girl is also like everyone. Everyone is like that. Leave the needy person in danger. He thought he really deserve it.

But didn't he ever done any good thing?

Then when he was about to close his eyes he saw the same dark eyes and he felt that he was lifting up.He thought atlast somebody didn't leave him. With this thought he close his eyes.
Atlast someone is with him. Whom didn't leave him in this situation.

Guys chapter-2 is also finished. Hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment.Also pls share.