First night:2(chapter-17)

Mayesha's pov

Have I ever thought that I have to face a day like today?? My Mr.stranger husband would ask me something like this.
It's because of Ammi. She is so so........ What to say??? Cause she is sweet but she shouldn't do this.

Now I am in trouble.

Flash back

After having all the discussion, Hamza bhai and Rafael bhai both took my stranger husband somewhere, laterally forcefully they take him with them.
Before going from there my shameless husband came toward me and said, "Ammi is with you. Don't worry."
You are the one who drag me in all this trouble,now saying me not to worry.....like your mother is going to eat me?? Strange.

Then he kissed my knuckles and forehead.... that's the reason why I said 'my shameless husband'. Why he need to kiss my knuckles and forehead in front of Ammi.

And bhai, both of them cough. It's not a normal cough but a teasing one....

Me being the overly shy, I blushed furiously. All this was not enough that he even had to say that I look beautiful when I blush.

But why is he doing all this?? I mean to say all these loving act ?? Maybe because of his mother?? AAA.... Why so many questions???

After all this my mother in-law take me to the stairs, maybe we are going to second floor.

"Come dear."  We come inside a bedroom. It's nicely decorated with the combination of grey and black colour painted wall. The sofa, bed everything is in grey or black. Who's room is it??

"Sit here dear." She made me sit on the bed and she also sit beside me.

"It's your husband's room, means it's your room also." Ammi said.

So my stranger husband like black and grey colour. That's why his heart is also black that he thought to buy me like an object.

"Can I say something if you don't mind?" Ammi asked not being sure.

"Ammi.... What are you saying?? You can say anything to me"

"Listen beti (daughter) whatever had happened please try to forget it and give a chance to this relationship. A marriage relationship is so pure. Whatever you thought about him I don't want to change it, I just want you to give it a chance and see yourself how is he. Cause I know you guys didn't get married in a right way, I can somehow feel it."

What does she mean?? Does she know something?? Allah please don't let her heart break.

"Will you give a chance to your marriage for your Ammi?"

"I....I will..try.. Ammi." I said looking down. How can I say no to Ammi and if your son is good enough then sure I will give our marriage a chance. Cause I don't have any choice other than giving chance to him when he gave me a family. I had give those people a lot of chances but did they even care a little. And I will be able to know why he married me that also tonight itself.

"Now let's get you ready darling. I couldn't see you getting ready in the wedding dress but now I am going to get you ready for your first night. You need to take your husband fully under your control that he won't ever dare to think about someone else other than you. I know he love you madly and that love and care is enough for a relationship but I want to be a grandmother as soon as possible so you guys need to get close and....... . Why are you not talking dear? I am the one talking here, say something."

How could one say something when her mother-in-law is that much bold and direct?? I can't.
And love??? Her son love me?? What....

"I got it, you must be shy but you will be all right as my son will take care of everything. Wait, I will come."
Saying this she went out, leaving me in utter shock.
What she mean by 'my son will take care of everything'??? She is really something and why am I blushing like a stupid???