A light purple rose??(chapter-10)

Mayesha's pov

They shake hands with each other. My uncle is so happy. My aunty is hugging my future mother in-law. But what about me?? I didn't like the guy but did anyone ask me? The answer is a big fat NO.

The reason why I am not liking the guy is not related to appearance or something like that. It's that he gives me vibes of a pervert. Something negative so dangerous. Inside me I am not feeling well, like it's not right. It's feel extremely wrong. I don't know why I am feeling like this but now I can't do anything. They have fixed my Nikah's (wedding)date.

With a heavy heart and devastating mind I return back the hug my future mother in-law has offered me.

(Flash back ended)

I was thinking about the moment. It's should be a precious memory for me. But it is making me confused. Making my heart ache with unknown feelings and emotions. Maybe every girl feel the same but they have the support so it might not feel that much horrible.

The negative feelings, they might be my anxiety. And maybe he is for me. We are made for each other. We don't know anything about our fate. Only Allah knows what will happen.

I need to stop thinking about all this. It's been two weeks now. If I had my parents beside me, it might not happen with me. All these might be different. They might treat me like a princess. But all of these things are a simply emotional expectations. Which can't be fullfil.

My cooking is finish, now let's get ready and leave for my work. I don't want to get late. It is the only way to stay away from all these emotions.

Today I don't feel like to talk with anyone. I silently do my most work until my bestie decided to trouble me with her questions about the guy who came to see me two weeks ago.
Like who is he?what he do? how is he? handsome or not? about his parents, everything. I don't even know his name. And other things they are really so far.

It's been two weeks still I didn't say anything to Sahara about the guy. Don't know why, maybe I was not ready to answer the questions that I don't know myself. Even now I don't know anything about him.

But last night I couldn't control myself as I was feeling that I am betraying my bestie. So I give a call to her and told her that my uncle, aunty chose a guy for me but not about the emotional turmoil which recently became a part of me. At first she started to scold me but eventually she calmed down. I also promised her that I will tell her everything tomorrow.

"I will tell you everything in lunch break. Okay?" I also want to share all these negative feelings I am feeling but not at working hours.

"Okay. If you say so" saying this she also started doing her work.

At lunch time

"So. Is he handsome, cool?" Her questioning start.

"Maybe ,maybe not ??" I am not into outer beauty. So it doesn't matter if he is handsome or not. Also I didn't dare to look at his face.

"Are you mad or something? Didn't you see his face? Don't tell me that you didn't?" She asked like her life depends on these questions.

"I did see his face. He is okay. Nice." Nice?? Did I really see his face??And is he personally nice?? It's all unanswered questions.

"You are really something Mayesha. Whatever, did you guys talk?What did he say?" She really thinks that life is a fairytale story. But life is a cruel reality.

"No. We didn't talk. His family members like me and my uncle and aunty also like him. So they fixed our Nikah's date.That's it." I said meekly as a sudden rush of emotion hit me.

"O Mayesha. Why didn't you say anything, baby? " She stand up from her sit and come to hug me as a consoling way.

"I don't have my voice in front of them. I just don't fell good about this relationship. It's like everything is wrong. I also don't get good vibes from him."

"I am going to support you. I will go with you and speak to your uncle and aunty." She can't do anything even if she wanted to. Even if we try harder at last the result will be same that I have to marry the guy they had chosen for me.

"No,Sahara. It might be the anxiety and every girl go through it. The bad feelings it will eventually disappear. I am fine, don't worry." I tried my best to make her understand.

"But.... "

"Now stop this discussion and sit down. We don't have much time to finish our lunch. Quick." I just want to close this matter as I know we can't do anything.

After having our lunch we both get back to our work. I was enjoying fully as I don't know after marriage if I will be able to work or not. Cause it will be my husband's choice.

At 7:45 pm I said Allah Hafez to my colleagues. All day they were troubling me by asking so many questions about my fiance. Still now they are not content with there gossiping.

Waking in the road i feel that something is special about today. I don't know what is special but the feeling itself is quite different. Maybe I was feeling so burden recently and now when I shared my problems with someone it's making me feel a little free,less burden.

Coming home I open the door with a spare key that I always have with me, enter into the house. But nobody is at home. Where are they?? I don't need to know, all I need is to do my work properly.

I take a long bath, then came out from my bathroom. I wear a long cotton dress with cotton pajama. I was drying my hair when I heard the sound of calling bell. I quickly rush to open the door not before covering my head with a scarf.

I open the door but there was no one. I look around to see if there is anyone or not. But there is no one. The road in front of my house is also empty not a single living being is present.

Suddenly I see that there is a single light purple rose in the door step. It's looking so beautiful, bending down I picked the rose. A light purple rose?? Or you could say a lavender colour rose but the colour is mostly like light purple.

But most people give red rose then who is this unique one to give a lavender colour rose that also so light coloured. It's so close to pink but still not pink but purple type. Most important question is that why there is a rose in front of my house?? It's not like that I have someone to give me rose. And.... O there is also a small note along with it. And it's written that .....

"from your future husband"

Does anybody know the meaning of light purple rose or lavender colour rose??? It's so romantic according to me.🥰