My husband is in trouble (chapter-14)

Assalamu Alaikum everyone. Hope you guys will like it.

And I want to share something. It's a good news. I become an elder sister again. My aunty gave birth to a cute baby boy last night. Ok , now you guys a can start reading.💖

Third person's pov

Mayesha is not crying or anything,she is thinking about Saif. She don't know anything about him not even his name but still she is feeling somehow close to him ,she doesn't mean by physically... somehow from the soul. She is just can't stop thinking as why she is not freaking out or doing something like that.
Why am I  feeling something toward this stranger?? Is the only thing running in her mind.

Mayesha's pov

I don't know where he is taking me. All I know is that I am sitting with him. When he made me sit in the car so gently as if he add a little bit of pressure I might broke. He is making me confused. I just don't want to think much but still can't stop my thinking.

I look at his face to observe his features. I didn't see him nicely till now so now I am seeing him keenly, he is handsome....so handsome ,the handsome word is even less to describe his beauty.

He has a very attractive looking olive skin,his skin is flawless, sharp jawline, long eyelashes, little beard, pump lips and his silky smooth soft hair....everything about him screams his handsomeness. Even he is looking cool while driving the car.

Can anybody be more handsome than him?? And why boys do have long eyelashes?? Argh...

You guys must be thinking how did I get to know that his hairs are silky smooth and soft, then let me tell you that I didn't touch his hair but I can say this just by looking at his hair. They are so attractive that I just want to feel then against my fingers. Even his lips they are so kis...... What???

Astagfirullah!! When I became pervert?? O no.

"I know I am handsome and you can see me as much as you want. Only you have the right to see me or should I say stare at me. So don't worry."

What did he said?? O Allah he did notice me staring at him. And what he said only I have the right to stare at him??I just blushed.

Why am I blushing?? I shouldn't have these types of feelings. He is a bad person otherwise why he needs to buy me??I will just do my duties as a wife nothing else.

But where is written that wife shouldn't have feelings for her husband?? My mind seriously mocked at me.

"I am.....no..not  staring" why am I stammering now.

"Sure,if it helps you to sleep at night." Saying this he come close to me,he was coming more close to my face. What he is up to??

I don't know what my stupid mind was thinking to made me do this stupid act. But I did a huge mistake by doing this as the next moment I heard a click sound. For kind information my mind told me to close my eyes. Opening my eyes i saw that my husband is not close to me but he is sitting in his sit.

That's means.........he just remove my sit belt..... And yes my sit belt is not around me anymore.

It's so embarrassing. Allah if I could hide somewhere. I quickly look down as I might be red by now it's not that noticeable but still. Peeking through my lashes I can see that he is smirking looking at me.

Now i noticed that the car is not moving anymore. Maybe we come where he wants to take me.

Getting down from the car he come around to my side and open the door for me to get down even he also offer a hand for me.
I was just looking at his hand when he took my hand in his and I got down.

In front of me there is a big house. Sorry not a house it's a big mansion before me. So huge. I wonder how many people live here.

Suddenly I feel like someone hugging me from my back and said something near my ear whispering lowly.

"It's our house wifey. Let go inside"

Then he released me from the hug and took me toward the house holding my hand in his big hand. My small hand perfectly fits in his big one's.

When he hug me I feel that a current flew through my whole body...I feel like I was shivering???

What is these feelings??
And when he said our house it was like I have forgot my whole surrounding. It was just him and me. Just we??

Standing in front of the door he ring the calling bell. Just in few seconds someone held open the door for us to go inside.

I feel like his hold on my hand become a little firm and strong.

We go toward the living room. A huge living room. There sitting an elderly woman and two men along side with her.
They were talking something when my husband look toward the elderly woman and call her, "Ammi"

They all snapped toward us. For a moment I thought they might broke their neck. Thank god it didn't happened.

"Beta (son). Where were you all this time?? I was so worried for you. Why didn't you pick my phone all these days??"

Coming toward my husband she started to cry hugging him. She is his Ammi of course she will feel like. Second impression is also bad of my husband. What am i going to do with him?? I took the chance and take my hand from his and stand a little bit far.

"Ammi, don't cry. Look I am in front of you." He is trying to calm down his Ammi and I am just standing there awkwardly.

And why these two guy is staring at me like this?? Not some pervert type something like I am an alien.

"Who is she?? Is she.......  " One of the guy asked him.

"She is Mayesha. My wife... " His mother didn't let him say anything else cause she slapped my husband.

Not just that.....those two guys come forward and one of them held his sherwani's collar.

"What did you do?? She?? Your wife?? How??"said the man who is currently holding his collar.

"Hamza listen....." O Allah that Hamza...he punched my husband's in his handsome face.

"Hamza leave him. Let him say something....." The other guy,he is trying to separate them.

"No, Rafael. He must have done something ridiculous. He need to answer." The Hamza guy said to the Rafael guy, that's the name I heard Hamza called.

His ammi is just crying not saying a single word. She should stop them. And does they know everything he had done???

That Hamza again punched my husband and now his nose is bleeding. I wonder how my husband is standing like this. I would have faint. O no. Not again......Don't punch him again.
O Allah. What am I going to do?? My husband is in trouble.