A hateful encounter(Chapter-28)

Saif's pov

Mayesha shifted more closer to my side, trying her best to hide herself. I made a mistake by forcing her to come with me. I thought that the party will distract her as she was missing Nishat so much. But now her discomfort and fear was making me feel bad. I should think wisely before bringing her here.

Taking my leave from there, I bring her to a table and decided to talk with her. Maybe it will work to make her feel less uncomfortable for sometimes.

"So, did you like the decoration?" What?? Did I really asked that?

"Yeah, it's ok." She is not cooperating at all.

"You okay?" I asked her directly.

"I am fine, it's alright..... It just I am feeling out of place." She also give me a genuine answer.

"Mayesha..." Before I could say anything more the announcement of dance caught my attention and people also started to go toward the centre to dance with their partners.

"Mareez-E-Ishq"

The best song for a dance with her. She is my everything. She is my thirst, my toxication. I am craving for her love, my heart has that greed which can only fulfilled by her love. It's already her slave now I just want her to place her hand over my heart and protect it from breaking.

"May I?" I asked her for dance but she didn't say anything for sometime, she was hesitating.

"I don't kn.. know...how to dance." She said meekly.

"I know, so can I?" I feel so impatient to dance with her.

"Okay....." she gave me her hand and I gladly took her to the dance floor.

Mayesha's pov

He took me to the dance floor. And held my one hand in his and place his other arm around me. Like an instinct I place my other hand over his bicep muscle. My eyes are fixed at his tie as I don't have the gut to look at him. I am so anxious, so nervous too look at him.

"Look at me, Mayesha." He said to me, his warm breath is caressing my face. I slowly move my eyes to look at his. They seem so eager, craving for my love.
The song it's like carrying his feelings in the form of music, telling me to fulfill his all wish. I understand everything, my heart and my mind they can see his love for me. His love for me make me so confused. Before him nobody had ever care for me like this, ever love me like him.

What have you seen in me, Saif? How can you love me so easily, in somedays?
I don't know what happened, maybe because of the song I move my hand from his bicep to his chest and place it above his heart. His heart is as restless as mine.

He spin me around and when he stop spinning me he tugged me close to him. And I again place my hand on his chest feeling his rapid heartbeats.

"You know how much hard it is for me to control?" He said leaving my other hand and placing both of his arm around my waist. He tugged me more close to himself, our bodies are now flushed against each other. I am feeling unknown pleasure from our proximity like always.

"Wha.....what?" I somehow managed to ask him, still placing my hand there.

"These..." He lifted one of his hand bringing it close to my lips and caress my bottom lip. I shiver feeling his thumb touching my lip.

"Stop torturing your lips, it's not a good solution for your anxiety." He said looking at me intensely. His eyes are solely focused on my lips.

"I..." Thank god, the song ended and everyone started to go back. I don't know what I was about to say. Now me and Saif we also come back to our table.