Love makes life lovely(Chapter-43)

Third person's pov

"Assalamu Alaikum, how are you?" Hamza asked Sahara, who was looking at the beautiful flowers in the garden.

"Walaikum salam. Alhamdulillah I am fine. You?" The moment was awkward but sweet. Last night Sahara's parents told her that Mrs. Amina would be coming for lunch today. She was so happy that Ammi was coming as she was already thinking about visiting ammi soon. But she didn't knew that other than Ammi there would be two more person. One of them she was trying so hard to ignore.

"Alhamdulillah I am fine." Both were awkward about the situation but Hamza wanted to talk to her. He just couldn't let her out from his thoughts. She was everywhere, in his every thoughts.

"Why are you standing here?"

"Ammi was talking something important with my parents and to give privacy I come here. But why are you here?" Sahara asked Hamza, confused about him being here.

"I don't want to stay alone so I come here to find a company." Hamza said those words looking at Sahara's eyes. She felt there were some hidden meaning behind those words.

"Where is Rafael? Isn't he there?"

"Like you we both are giving the elders privacy to talk and he is busy on a call."
What now? Sarah and Hamza both have many things to say but no-one knew from where to start.

"Did you talk to Mayesha?" This time Sahara found her voice to ask him something.

"Yeah, they are really enjoying." Hamza said with a smile.
'He looks beautiful when he smile' Sahara thought.

"Hey Sahara. Assalamu Alaikum. How are you?" Rafael come toward them and said his salam to her.

"Walaikum salam. Alhamdulillah I am fine. How are you, Mr. Sulking face?" She laughed looking at his face.

"Alhamdulillah fine. Ammi is calling us so let's go inside. And miss too much just wait for the surprise. I am leaving you as I am so happy today." Rafael smirk as he already knew what was going to happen.

They went inside the house and took their sit in the sofa. Sahara's parents were smiling so brightly looking at her. Even Ammi was smiling looking at her.

"Mrs. Amina. I think we should ask our daughter after all it's always her decision." Sahara's father said.

"Sure." Ammi replied and smiled at them.
Sahara was confused about her parents behaviour. But didn't ask anything.
After lunch when ammi, Rafael and Hamza was going back Hamza came toward her.

"Sahara I hope you will think about it." He said softly, his eyes full of hope.

"What will I...." Sahara couldn't complete herself as they were leaving.

"Allah Hafez."

"Allah Hafez." She looked at them going out from her house.

At dinner time

"Sahara. I need to ask you something" She looked at her father and nodded, waiting for him to ask.

"Sure, abbu."

"What do you like about being Mayesha's sister-in-law? Mrs. Amina came to ask for your hand for Hamza."

She was shocked and surprised. She felt her brain stopped working.
Only Mayesha knew about her liking toward Hamza. Then how? Did Mayesha told ammi?

"Abbu...." She couldn't say anything just nodded her head and went to her room. She was feeling something weird in her stomach.

What was this weird but lovely feeling?