What's happening?(Chapter-36)

Hey guys. How r u all? Sorry 😔. I know I am late again but my exam was supposed to start in some days but because of COVID my school is off for now. So I have no exam at least for now.
I hope you guys will like the chapter. And don't forget to vote and comment.

Enjoy 🙂
__________________

Mayesha's pov

The next day came with a heavy feeling of loneliness in my heart seeing the place beside me was empty and cold.
I knew that he was here beside me, hugging me close to his chest last night. Then why wasn't he here now?

My heart started to think that maybe he didn't want to see my face after all whenever i met him, I would start to behave rudely to him. But then i couldn't help but remember those dreadful moments. Those dead body, the gun in his hand...all these was just too much to take for me.

But if staying away from him was going to make him open up to me,then I was going to do so. I had understood one thing that Saif love me so much. So i was going to use it against him to make him open up to me. I wouldn't leave him ever but i would try my best to make him human from the beast that people call him.

I woke up early today. So i prayed my morning prayer and read Quran. After reading Quran i thought about making breakfast for Ammi and Saif.
What if he was here? After all he did come home last night.

When i came downstairs, as i expected there were maid running to make breakfast and doing other works. I replied their salam and made my way toward the kitchen.

"Assalamu Alaikum." I said salam and smiled as the elder woman replied and smiled at me. She was the cook and her cooking was really amazing.

"Can I make today's breakfast?" I asked politely.

"Let me think.....ummm... No for cooking but a yes for a helping hand." She said and laughed as I pouted looking at her.

"Yeah sure." I replied with a smile and started to help. But then I noticed that every dishes we were making was quite heavy to eat at breakfast. And most importantly everything was my favourite.

I was in the kitchen when Ammi came and hugged me. I was shocked for a moment but hugged her back. She was my mother. I felt the motherly love from her.

"My daughter look do beautiful. May Allah always keep you safe and happy." Ammi said with tears in her eyes and recited a dua for my wellbeing.

I was shocked and confused that why Ammi was behaving like this. But then not only Ammi but all the maids were also smiling creeply at me. What happened to them?

"Now young lady, go and sit down. No need to do anything more." Like this Ammi kicked me out from the kitchen.
I silently followed her order and sit down on the chair. But what was ammi doing in the kitchen?

The maid slowly started to come with the dishes and placed them on the table. I wanted to help them to set the table but they said they could do that.
I was seeing everyone as they were doing their work until someone's slow yet confident footsteps draw my attention toward the stairs.

There my husband, coming downstairs while power and confident radiating from him. He looked handsome as always. His black suite looked perfect on him, outlining his biceps muscle. His black silky hair was nicely set for me to run my fingers through them.

I took a deep breath thinking how one could look that much captivating and handsome. My admiration for him was never going to come to an end. He was just so perfect.
I collected my thoughts as I heard someone's coughing. When did he came here? Wasn't he there?