I love you too(Chapter-45)

Mayesha's pov

I looked at him sleeping like a baby, snuggling close to me, one hand under my head and other wrapped around my waist. Looking at his disheveled form, remind me of last night. I felt my cheeks heating up and I hide my face in the pillow. The sound of beautiful husky chuckle made me realize that I was caught staring at him shamelessly and he had also found my action of hiding my face in the pillow funny.

I wanted to look at him but was too shy to lift my face. Isshh, When did he wake up? And why didn't I notice that?

"Are we suddenly so shy now, love?" I felt him moving his hand that was around my waist so slowly, going under my t-shirt or I should say Saif's t-shirt that I had keep on the bed for him to wear last night. But look who was wearing that now?

Slowly, torturously he move his fingers around my navel that made me press my head more into the pillow. I bite my lips incase I shamelessly moan just feeling his fingers. But the feeling was just for sometimes as he started to tickle me. In few seconds I was laughing loudly. Our position changed from the earlier one. His both hands busy in tickling me and my both hands busy trying to hold his hands to stop him.

"Please, Saif... leave..." Words hardly could come out of my mouth as I took heavy breath, nonstop laughing. I took his name and he stopped. He gave me a beautiful smile that reaches to my heart. He was slightly shocked but the smile was priceless.

"Mayesha.... Again."

"What again?" I laughed seeing his reaction.

"You just called me by my name. Do it again." He quickly sat up and looked at me with expectation filled eyes. I also tried to sat up but that resulting me feeling pain in my abdomen. I winced and placed my hands above my abdomen and sit still.

"Mayesha are you okay?" He surrounded me in his arm and asked with worry in his eyes.

"I am fine, Saif." I smiled, looking at his smile that reaches his eyes. Those eyes were shining with happiness.

"You know even last night I heard a kitten purring my name."

"Shameless man. Leave me, I need to use the washroom." I tried to break free the hold but he just snuggled in my shoulder.

"Saif. I really need to use the washroom."

"Okay okay." He climbed down from bed. He was shirtless, just wearing his shorts. I felt myself hypnotized for a moment seeing his half naked glory.

"Don't you need to use washroom anymore?" His teasing words bring me back to the world and i also get down from bed. But the next moment he lifted me in his arm and took me toward the washroom. I silently just admire him. Could you be more lovely?

"Take a warm shower, it will help." I just smiled seeing him being so sweet and the smile felt permanent in my lips.
___________________

"Saif look." Sahara had messaged me about her decision. She was first cursing me and after that started to say so many thanks. I know my bestie that no matter how brave she was...she was slow at confessing her feelings. So I just sent ammi and my lovely brothers to her house.

"What happened Mayesha?" Saif asked coming toward me. We both were ready to go out. He has prepared something for me, a surprise.

"Sahara said yes." The look on his face was priceless. He was as happy as me for his brother.

"I am so happy for him. He really deserve that love in his life." He said looking little lost in his thoughts.

"What happened?" I hold his hand and that bring him out from his thoughts.

"Nothing let's go. Are you ready for the surprise, love?" He gave me his genuine smile that filled my heart with love.
___________________

"Where are we going?" He was driving for 15 mins now and I was asking about the place we were going. But the man was just so stubborn to tell anything.

"Wait a little bit." He laughed looking at my sulking face. Then again focused on his driving.

"Why are we in the middle of a forest?" He stopped the car and got down.

"Come on...why are looking so scared?"
He laughed looking at my face but it wasn't my fault cause the environment was scary.

Holding his hand, we took the narrow path between the trees that I didn't notice before.

"Mayesha. Will you mind if I.....?" He showed me the a cloth and not knowing what that meant, I just gave him a questionable look.

Then it hit me that he want me to cover my eyes with that.

"Okay." I let him tie that around my eyes. We were walking for sometimes until I couldn't walk anymore as I was continuously stepping on small rocks that was making my steps clumsy.

"AHH....what are you doing?"

"Carrying you in my arms." In a moment i was in his arms. His hold around me gave me a sense of protection.

"Okay. Don't take off the cloth until I tell you to do." The moment my feets touched the ground, he told me so softly and I heard him taking step away from me. I didn't ask anything as I know he wasn't leaving me.

"Open." After opening the blind fold, I had to blinked sometimes to adjust with the bright surrounding. The small clearing was decorated with fairy lights and small table with two chairs were in the middle of the clearing.

Then my eyes went toward my man, who was on his knees in front of me with a beautiful bouquet of lavender roses in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I tried to go toward him but he gestured with his other hand to stay where i was.

"Please listen what I want to say. So.....I know it is quite late to propose you but I love you so much. You save me that night showing that kindness is not dead yet. You didn't just gave your whole salary to save me but also your grandmother's necklace just to save a stranger. You know what lavender roses means? Lavender roses means first sight of love and it was a first sight of love for me. I still can't believe it that you are mine. I make you mine in a wrong way but trust me I wanted to make you mine in right way. I send Ammi with marriage proposal to your house but you were already promised to someone else. That's why I had to use your uncle and aunty's greed for money and had to buy you like an object. But you are my life or any object, I wanted to spend my whole life with you and that's why I marry you."

I looked at him with tears in my eyes as he poured his heart out in front of me. How much he love me?

"Then came the biggest fear that you will leave me the moment you will know that killing people is a part of my work and then the fear came true, you got to see me killing someone infront of your eyes."
He was crying just like me. I love you so much, I wanted to say. I thanked God in my heart that leaving him never came in my mind. What a loser I would be then!

"Thank you....thank you so much for staying. For accepting me the way I am. I love you so much."

I ran toward him and hugged him close to my heart.

"I love you too." I knew after his confession there was nothing left to hold myself from saying him how much I love him.

"I love you so much, Saif."

Two more chapters and the story will be officially complete. Vote and comment.