I am married (chapter-13)

Assalamu Alaikum everyone. I am back with another chapter. I hope you guys will like it. Do vote and comment. It really inspire me to write.

Mayesha's pov

I don't know what to feel. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. My Allah save my dignity. I am going to get married. If I give myself to someone that someone will be my husband not someone else.

When I first came here they took me to some living area. There were lots of girl like me but they were not dressed like me. They all were wearing normal clothes I mean formal dress. Only I am here wearing wedding type of dress. The only question that time running in my mind was what they do with all these girls. They are so free, they are even talking with those bulky men's.
One thing is confirmed that they're situation is not like mine.

Standing here with this heavy dress is so difficult, the dress is twice weighted than weight.

I am not crying anymore cause I know that I can't do anything about it. My emotions are gone. After sometime some girls came and took me somewhere. It seems that they are taking to the backyard.

But I never thought they would take me somewhere like this.

It's so beautiful so pretty. I think words are not enough to describe it's beauty as the entrance, sitting area even the trees are also decorated so beautifully. Beautiful glass jar hanging from tree with little flowers around it making it so simply heart catching. The buckets full of white flowers beside the few tables are making the decoration more unique. Then the........ partition made by flowers hanging ropes. There are two chairs placed before the partition basically the partition is separating the chairs facing each other. Why is there something like this??

The girl's broke my chain of thoughts by making me sit on one of the chair. Now I am crying again as the whole thing is making sense to me. I am going to get married. It's my marriage arrangement.

Now I am in all those thoughts. Confused to even function my brain properly if should be happy or not. I don't know what to feel??

I am going to get married but don't know anything about my husband or should I say the person who bought me?? I am just going to be his sex slave maybe.

I don't have anyone with me. Not a single person to called family whom I want to have beside me. What I thought and what is going to happen now. I thought about a beautiful family but the question is how I will have when I am being sold like this?? Sorry getting married like this. All this thinking's is making me more emotional.

Someone brought me back to reality by poking on my forearm. I look at her, she was about to say something but before her someone asked me something and at that moment I lost myself. I think my world has stop functioning. I have also stop my crying sessions as the shock is too much to take.

The kazi (kazis) sahab has asked me,"Do you Mayesha Akram daughter of late Soyaib Akram accept Saif Ali Khan son of late Zayed Ali Khan with meher of 3000786(thirty lakh and seven hundred and eighty six) rupees as your husband."

I didn't replied, the girl's beside me was saying me to reply in affirmative. But how can I ?? Is it that easy to accept an unknown person as your husband?? How?? I don't know anything not even about my present situation.

What am I going to do?? The kazi (kazis) sahab again asked me but still I am remaining quite. But for how long I am going to stay silent like this??

Momentarily closing my eyes I decided to let my fate lead me.... Where it wants me to take I will go will it.

I have my faith in my Allah. Allah will surely take care of me. Reciting some verses of Quran in my mind I decided to give my answer.

"Qabool hai (I accept)"

I have sealed my life ,my everything with that unknown man. I don't know what to do....what to feel. I gave the same answer twice more. I am his now. My answer make the whole room to echoed with congrats.

The girl who was beside me till now congrats me and said that I am not going to regret it and will be happy.

What she mean by that?? How can I be happy with an unknown person??

Now the kazi (kazis) sahab has asked him,"Do you Saif Ali khan son of late Zayed Ali Khan accept Mayesha Akram daughter of late Soyaib Akram with meher of 3000786(thirty lakh and seven hundred and eighty six) rupees as your wife"

He answered immediately not like me. He gave the same answer again for two more times. He accepted me as his wife. I am his wife now.

Wife?? The word is making my heart beats faster. I am scared that maybe I am going to get a heart attack. Why am I feeling like this?? The word is even so weighted. Full of responsibilities.
Now he is my half deen. I have to fulfill my deen with him. No matter what ,I will try my best to give him the respect and try to fulfill my duties as a wife. I will do what is said in islam about the duties of a wife.

The partition is going to remove now. I can't even look up... I am just looking down at my feet as they are the most amusing sight in the world.
Then suddenly I feel like someone is holding my right hand. Seeing through my lashes I see that the person is not other than the groom himself, my husband.

His touch......His touch it's making me shiver with unknown sparks or I should say feelings. I tried to take my hand from his but only to get more firm hold in my hand.

The next moment this stranger do something which not only make me shiver but also make my knees go weak. He kissed my knuckles and hug me side way. His this act somehow made something in my heart.

The reality, it is making it's way to my heart fully reminding me that I am married. Married to a stranger.