Wanting him(Chapter-29)

Saif's pov

Sitting beside her I look at her face only to feel pain...There is this pain present in my heart seeing her lying in this condition because of me. I shouldn't have leave her alone, now she is in such condition. I am not going to leave them, just let.....

Ring,Ring,Ring...

I pick up call as Hamza is calling me.
"Bro, how is Mayesha?" Hamza is calling me continuously as they are not here, he and Rafael needs to take care of Ammi. Ammi was so shocked, she was crying like a small child. Mayesha is not just her daughter-in-law but her daughter. I can't handle all this at once so I send Ammi back home with Hamza and Rafael. Till then I am getting calls from Hamza and Rafael. They will come back after making sure that Ammi is sleeping.

"She is fine... sleeping. I will inform you guys if she wake up." I said looking at her. I cut the call after making sure that Rafael is taking care of Ammi now.
Her chubby cheeks which used to blushed whenever I used to worshipped them with playful kisses are now having those ugly bruises and handprints, letting me know that I failed to protect the fragile girl whom I love the most from the depth of my heart. Those dark black eyes which used to lure me are now closed, making my heart pondering with the same pain.

The pain I experienced for the first time when I lost my Abbu. Now again the same pain is gripping my heart and soul with it's deadly grip, it feel so unbearable to me.

Just wake up Mayesha.....save me from the pain.....

* * *

"Don't.....don't cry.... See you are okay. You are safe." Ammi is trying her best to make her calm down but she is just crying saying that they will again hit her, hurt her.

I am just looking at her trying my best to suppress the violent uncontrollable anger inside me.

"Mayesha, now stop it." I can't see all this, she needs to calm down.

"Ammi, feed her the food. She needs to take her medicines." I can't stay here anymore, I need to calm myself before seeing her again.

"Bro calm down..." Rafael said who just come after getting Mayesha's discharge papers.

"How can I calm down when she is behaving like this? It's making me more angry on myself that I couldn't protect her." I am disappointed on myself, I should know that something like that might happen.

"It's over now, bro. We will find any way to reach that bastard and then you know...." Rafael said standing beside Hamza.

"What about those girls?" I asked Hamza. Those are supposed to get a good treatment from my team members. I hope they are giving them a tour to hell.

"Maria and others are doing their job." Hamza replied, he is also so angry that someone hurt his sister like this. Not that him Rafael is also angry about the incident and looking forward to give his good time to our future guest.

Mayesha's pov

The feeling that I get when I step inside our room is so relaxing, I feel like it's my only safe place and the other one is Saif's arm but he seems so angry and moody to even talk or look at me.

"Mayesha take some rest,then I will bring your food here. Okay?" Ammi asked lovingly.

"Sure Ammi." I said. Giving me a kiss on my forehead Ammi leave me to take some rest before lunch.

Lying down under the blanket I try to warm my body and get some sleep. But the sleep was far from me, I was continuously thinking about Saif. Why isn't he coming? Don't tell me he is going to attend his office leaving me here in this condition? He better not. I need to tell him so many things, I need the comfort that only he can give me. Those girls, they make my soul scared and terrified. Only his presence can give me the safe feeling.