First night:1(chapter-16)

Saif's pov

Why am I feeling nervous?? I will have a heart attack soon. Cause my heart has gone mad......but heart can't go mad. It's just that my heart beats are so faster that it might come out from my chest.

I know I effect her. Her staring at me and the little stunt I play in the car was enough for me to know that. And whenever I touch her the shivering from her was also enough to know that she feels something.

Her eyes speak so much, which I love to read. They are the reason of mine to fall in love with her.
But now why am I freaking out. Let's do that. But it's not a war or something. My mind seriously mocked at me.

In the bedroom

There is she sitting on our bed. She is looking very beautiful in her mint green dress. It's feel like her skin is shining in that dress. I can see that she is shivering but why?? Maybe she is also feeling nervous like me thinking that I come toward her.
Sitting down on the bed I started to talk to have a conversation.

"Ummmm.... You are looking beautiful my wife. I know you are nervous but I think we should talk. It's the only solution for the nervousness."
Ok.... whatever is so awkward but I said in hope that she will talk. In response she just nodded. My efforts are floating around now.

"So now can we speak??" Please speak......please.....

" What's your name?" she ask in her angelic voice. What?? she don't know my name?? So disappointing.

"My dear wife don't even know my name ha?"
I said to her. My question make her expression chance. But why?? Is something wrong in my voice??

"I am sorry, I am really..s.. so..sorry. I don't want to say but..I..o "

"ssshh, dear wifey don't stress yourself. I didn't mind.You can ask any question and my name is Saif Ali Khan and if you don't know then I am the Mafia boss or if you say the mafia king."

Then just like everyone she is also feeling scare of me. I can understand it by her expression. I don't want my own wife to be scare of me. I want to love her why she is being scared of me?? She even started to shiver. I can't control myself from asking her. so I ask her,
"Are you scare of me?"

I have done so many things just to have her beside me. I will not let her go away from me. I will do everything to make her comfortable. Our starting is not good but I will mend it. And now whatever she said is enough for now, I am okay with it that she at least talked. But I want to hear her voice more.

"Umm....I.. " I know she can't give me an answer right now. So let it be.

"You must be feeling so uncomfortable in that dress and you had to wear Nikah dress also for whole day long. So now stand up and come with me. I will take you to the closet...you get changed and if you want, also can take shower. I will give you a tour of our room tomorrow as for now we both are tired."
I stand up from the bed and said to her but she is just sitting there. What happend to her?? Maybe she needs help to get down with her heavy dress.

So I give her my hand but she didn't even look up at me till now.

"What is the matter?" I am really confused now. Is she that much scared of me?? I took my hand back being disappoint.

"Can...yo..you please look somewhere else not at me?" She said so softly. O God how she has such sweet voice??But what??

"Why?"
Why she need me to look somewhere else?? I need to know. Seriously....

"It's.... Umm..... it's nothing. Just please."

"If you have any problem say I will help." I insisted.

"Please....  " She said more softly and I also melted. What more can I do??

"Okay. I am looking somewhere else." Saying this I turn my back to her and look somewhere else.

"Ooo.....Ahh...  "

Is she alright?? I heard her voice and turn around, she was about to fall so I quickly catch her.

Her small soft hand hold my shoulder and I placed my hands on her waist. Her waist..... Stop it my dirty mind.
It's feel like everything stopped around us. Just me and my lovely wife.We are so close to each other that I am scared that she gonna hear my impulse heart beats.

We are staring at each other when she tried to get off my arms breaking the Magic incantation.

"Are you okay??" I asked her.

"Ummmm...... Ye..yes..I am alright." Her cheeks had turned red, it's not obvious looking for her skin colour but still it's visible.

Then I saw she is hugging herself. Why?? Is she feeling cold?? Is she having a fever??

"Are you okay Mayesha?? Do you have fever?? Why are you hugging yourself??" I asked worriedly.

"Can.... you please look somewhere else. I..will to closet by my own..... Please."
What happen to her?? I am asking something and she is replying something else.

I again look at her keenly. And....  Then my eyes stop somewhere and it shouldn't stop there. Cause it's......
She is wearing a deep neck dress. It's showing her cleavage. I am feeling something and it's not good. At least not right for now.

I took few steps toward her but now she is taking steps backward. She might have seen where I was looking.
After taking few steps like this we both came to a stop as the wall is stopping her to take anymore step backward.
I caged her in between me and the wall by placing my arms both of her sides so my beautiful angel won't leave without answering me.
"Who gave you the dress, angel??" I asked her huskily. She is really looking seductive.
She shivered at our close proximity...I can clearly see that.

Silent readers do comment pls. It's a request from the writer...do consider my request. And don't forget to vote. Again saying if possible do share it with others. Bye 😎