Ammi knows everything??(chapter-7)

Saif's pov

It's been two weeks now, she had fully occupied my mind. Before these two weeks she was also in my mind because of those mesmerising eyes and now her good character along with that innocent look. Argh..ah.. why are you troubling me girl?? After looking at her picture and knowing about her I always just think about her. Even I also got her home address and also the address where she work. And... I.. al...also...ufff why am I stammering now. Ok, relax. I even went to the bakery where she work and also buy some pastry for Ammi. Ammi was so happy thinking that after a long exhausted day still I go to a pastry shop and buy pastries for her. Only if she knew, why I had gone there. The file is still with me. I even have a photo of her in my phone which I took secretly when I went to the pastry shop.

A sudden knock in the door bring me back from my wonder land. "Come in" I said.

My secretary come inside and said "sir, Mr. Hamza Hosain and Mr. Rafael Shah wants me to inform you that they want you to have lunch with them in your house. And they said that they even call you but you were not picking their phone calls."

How can I when I was in my dream land?? I was thinking about that beautiful angel who somehow managed to stole my heart, even when I thought I don't have a heart. "Ok, miss Mira, you can go now" she said ok and go out.

Now let's check my phone. Cause I know I was lost in her thoughts so I surely didn't noticed it. And it was also in silent mode. It's true that they called me. Even Ammi also called me. Is everything alright?? They all call me together just to inform me that I have to have lunch at home with them??? Strange.

I call back Ammi. "Hello, Ammi. What happend?? I was a little busy." I asked immediately.

"Walaikum Salam Saif. And were you really busy when I call you??" Ammi asked me a lot of time to say salam. So now see she give reply even if I don't give salam.  Ammi I was really busy but not with any official work. I was busy to think about a thief. A beautiful thief who dare to stole my heart.

"Yes I was a little busy.I was seeing some files and my phone was in silent mode, as I was so engrossed in those files so didn't noticed but now I am free so you say why you called me." I lied. What more can I do??

"Ok Saif. I thought you are busy in some thinking. You have to come for lunch. I also invite your stupid friends. So please come along with them." Thinking?? What does she mean by thinking??

"Sure Ammi. I will come. After all anything for you. Right??" I said, we talk for sometime. After talking with my ammi I got myself busy in work again.

At 1:00 pm. Those idiots came. They were smiling looking at me. What happend to them now?? I asked them the reason behind their so called smile. They didn't even replied to me. So we talk sometime about business and then left for lunch.

At home ( in dinner table)

"So, Saif did you find someone??"We were having lunch together. Suddenly ammi asked me this.

"For what ammi??"I asked.

"For marriage. You have only two months left for your 28th birthday. So did you find anyone, you would like to marry??"I chock on my food. What marriage?? O my god.

"Here have water dear. Are you ok??"How could I be ok?? When you ask such question???

"Ammi, I think he have someone who he likes. Can't you see he seems so lost now a days" Ahh this Rafael. I am surely gonna kill him someday.

"He must be always thinking about that special someone. Right bro??" Not you now,Hamza.

"Ammi. There's nothing like that. And sorry I didn't find someone. You two!! Listen I am not lost." I said to save myself. But I personally know that I am lost nowadays.

"I thought my son might like someone. I was so happy. But he don't even think about her ammi's happiness." Ammi said. Drama!! Full package of drama.

"Ammi there is.... "I couldn't complete, what i was going to say. Two dramatic idiots stand up and go beside their dramatic ammi, trying to console her.And yes, their Ammi also. They both don't have their parents. So they consider my Ammi as their Ammi and also called her Ammi just like me from childhood.

"I think Saif is a gay, Ammi. That's why he don't like girls." What?? Me gay?? Now Ammi even started her drama more after hearing Rafael's rubbish. She started to scream and cry dramatically.

"Ammi don't cry. You have us. Just kick him out from here. We will live with you." Not you Hamza bro. You were my sensible brother. What happen to you??

"Stop it. If you are not going to stop this nonsense better say it now. Cause I am leaving. Now I got it,why ammi called us together for lunch. You guys plan it to trouble me." I couldn't help but yelled at them. They are just doing so much now.

Now they are silent. "Ammi stop this drama and eat. You two come sit down and eat. Or else you guys can leave." I said to Ammi and those stupids.

Ammi didn't say anything not even those idiots. Cause they know my anger and also know that if i stand up now from the table I might don't have any time for lunch today. Those idiots sit down silently and  started to have their lunch. Ammi also started.

We finished our lunch silently with some nice talks. Not about my marriage now." Ok, I think we should leave now." I said and stood up from my place.

But the two stupids didn't stand up. What happen to them?? I was about to ask but ammi ask me to sit there.

"Why ammi?? Is anything important?? " I ask. "Rafael go beta (son) and bring the girl's file from my room" ammi ask Rafael, he said ok and go to bring that file.

"Ammi if you are going to tell me to look at the girl's photo and know about her, then I am leaving. And we talk about this na?? That I am not ready." I tried to explain again. This time nicely and also sweetly.

"Just see her. If you don't like then I will not say anything. I promise. Just this time ."

Even Hamza join with ammi."Please bro. For ammi's sake see the girl na." Now I couldn't say no. So I said ok.

Ammi always do this kind of thing. She always introduce me to her friends and their daughters or tell me to read a girl's biography. It's a file which contains the girl's photo and some information about her.

"Here ammi". Rafael come back with a white file." Let's go to the living room and then talk. Ok??"

We all go to living room and sat down in sofa. Then Rafael give the file to me as ammi told him to give it to me. I open the file thinking why I need to see when I will not like her. Cause I already like no love someone. Who don't even know my existence. She don't know and I also can't go behind her. As it's better for her. I don't want to risk her life.

Now it's a shock when I see the familiar face in the file which is not only in my mind but also in my heart. I couldn't think properly not even say anything properly.

"Ammi.... it's..  " I don't know what to say. I am speechless. How ?? What does this mean?? Her file?? Does this means ammi knows everything ??

I hope you guys like this chapter. Vote and comment. Lastly thank you 💕 all.