Love in the air(Chapter-42)

Third person's pov

"So you love me?" A sudden question that had suddenly came into her mind. She knew his love. He wasn't like others or what the movies and books showed that it always took the guy some time to confess his love toward the girl. Her Saif had confessed his love long ago. Without hesitation.

The answer wasn't necessary to tell her about his love but still she asked.

"I loved you, love you and will love you." A simple answer with many meaning. Her question's answer was that he love her. A hidden meaning that his love toward her was present even before she knew. A promise of lovely future with love together.

"How long you know me?" She again asked as she took in his handsome face as he carried her toward there hotel without much efforts.

"Longer than you know." He gave her a answer that would keep her asking to know more. He was even in love with her angelic voice.

"Answer me rightly."

"Pass. The answer will be for sometime else." He smirked and looked at her.

"Okay. How did you get my necklace?"

"From the man you saved."

"Really? How is he? Is he okay? I couldn't stay there to know about him. You know he was in a bad condition when I found him lying on the road." Saif stopped and looked at her. If only she knew that he was the person whom she had saved.

"What happen? Are you tired? Let me walk, I am fine..." She asked seeing Saif had stopped all of a sudden.

"No..I am not tired. And the man is fine and happy." He said with a smile.

"May Allah keep that man happy and healthy." She said but Saif didn't said anything. In mind after a long time he had said a 'Ameen'. His happiness was Mayesha and he would be always happy if she stay beside him.

"Do you know that I was promised to be someone's wife? My uncle and aunty had fixed my marriage with someone....."

"I know everything about you." The voice he used to reply her wasn't very pleasant like before.

"Okay." She didn't dare to say anything anymore. She knew that her man didn't like that she took another man's name infront of him. She just simply smiled and enjoy his embrace in the cold breezy night.
___________________

"I could have walked myself. It was so embarrassing." She whined like a baby and looked at herself through the mirror. Her face still felt hot from all those attention. How embarrassing it was when those people were looking at them.
Still with a blushing face that wasn't that much visible she went toward her suitcase to pick something comfortable to wear at night.

But the blushing face had turned into a horrible face as she looked at the bottom of the suitcase where she thought would be her night wears. But under all clothes there were some silk nightdress that would just reach till her mid thigh. She felt like crying right now. There was a little message from Sahara and Ammi.

'Enjoy you honeymoon'
From
Ammi and Sahara

"Why you guys needed to be so generous?" She huffed and took one of the dresses that was for going out, not something a sane person would wear at night and went to take a shower.

Saif came back from the lobby. He had gone out to asked for some ointment.
Saif was sitting on the bed with his phone on his hand looking at the photos of his and Mayesha. They looked so perfect together as if made for each other. He remembered once Ammi had told him that there is a verse in quran about our life partner. That Allah has made us all in pairs. And our pair is out there. And when the right time comes Allah will bring him/her to you. Allah had bring Mayesha to him.