Plan(Chapter-40)

Hello everyone. How r u all? I know it's been so long and I said that I won't update any chapter soon. But then I thought why not give my lovely readers a 'Eidi'. So the chapter is ur Eidi. I hope you guys will like it.

Eid Mubarak guys. May the eid bring so many happiness in your life.

Third person's pov

"It's okay, my love. Don't cry. It's not your fault that you can't seem to trust me." Saif tried his best to console her.

"Give me a chance. I want to know you fully." Mayesha said softly hiccuping from too much crying.

"I never said no to know me." Saif said removing the hair that was kissing her cheeks softly.

Saif was still hugging Mayesha but suddenly she started to push him softly, placing her hands over his shoulders.

"Please....wear something.You.." she said while blushing furiously. Hearing her words Saif looked at their position and smirked.

"Why? I am good this way." Saif said and place his head on her shoulder. His warm breath tickled her neck and shoulder. She shivered feeling his breath.

"Please..." Her stuttering words reached her ear and he softly chuckled.

"Okay." He stood up and went toward the cupboard to take his t-shirt.

"You change here. I am in the room." Saif said and went toward the door brushing his hand softly with her's.

The overly shy girl slowly changed her dress with her overly crazy heart. She was happy now they talk about it and going to try their best to give the relationship a chance. The relation between them was pure and it definitely deserve chance.

They were lying beside each other in a comfortable silence when Saif closed the remaining gap between them hugging her close to his chest. She placed her head in chest accepting the warmth.

"Mayesha don't you think we should plan for something?" Saif asked softly.

"Plan for what?"

"For our honeymoon." Saif said and looked at her face.

"Hon...ey... moon??" She started to blushed furiously hearing what Saif just said. Her eyelashes fluttered as she blinked several times trying to compose herself.

"Yeah it's time for us to go on a honeymoon. What you say?" Saif asked and grinned seeing her blushing face.

"Why??" She asked shyly but the next moment she scolded herself in her mind for asking such a question. It wasn't like she didn't know why people go for honeymoon.

"You don't know why people go for honeymoon?" Saif asked with a mischievous smile.

"Hmm...no that's.."

"We should go somewhere. Where is just you and me. No one else to disturb us, no work. Just us." Saif said and leaned over Mayesha and joined there forehead.

"Hmm..."She was unable to say anything and Saif knew that how shy she was. Her humming was enough for him to know that she did agree with him.

"So where you want to go?" Saif asked wanting to hear her voice.

"I...I don't know. I never went anywhere other than some close places for school trip or for college camping."

"That's why you should choose. Like, do you have any dream place, where you want to go with someone special?" It was like Saif eyes were shinning thinking about spending time with Mayesha. Just them.

"I... don't have something like that. But can we go to the northern areas? I mean we can go somewhere else if you want." Mayesha said. She felt so calm and peace in her soul by being so close to him.

"Then we will go there. And have our first honeymoon."

"First honeymoon?"

"Yup. Many more to come in future." Saif said and winked at Mayesha. Naive girl, being unable to handle all these she hide her face in the side of Saif's neck.
It was like the beautiful night laughed with Saif as the gentle wind touched their skin, making Mayesha hugged Saif even more tightly.

The moon and the clouds gently hugged each others like the couple did, blocking the moonlight that was indecently entering the room between such romantic atmosphere.
______________________

"So you guys are thinking about going on honeymoon?" Sahara asked with a teasing smile.

"Huh...hmm..yes." And like always being the over shy she stutter to answer.

"Yes. We are thinking about visiting the northern areas." Saif replied.

Rafael whistled and Sahara elbowed Mayesha who was sitting beside her.

"Sure sure. We will eagerly wait for a good news after you guys come back from your honeymoon." Sahara said and everyone started to laughed as the couple blushed. Saif looked at Mayesha softly thinking how it would feel to have a family with her.
________________________________

After two days Saif and Mayesha was ready for their journey. Sahara had gone to her home yesterday. After having their breakfast and saying bye to everyone, they both claimed into the car. Mayesha was wearing a dress with pants. Ammi had managed to make her wear something else other than her salwar kameez or long dress. But still the dress was long from back. She looked so beautiful and eye-catching. It was comfortable for their journey.

 It was comfortable for their journey

They both started their journey. Saif turned on the radio and was driving in a comfortable silence. Mayesha was staring outside the window. They had just reached the Murree. The fresh air strike her face and the beautiful scenery was so mesmerising. Saif was taking glances at Mayesha. But didn't dare to speak anything to break the comfortable silence.

After one and half hour they reached the hotel where their room was booked. They were so tired. So they thought about having a tea after getting fresh. First Mayesha went to the washroom to get fresh and till then Saif made sure the room was just the way he wanted. Beautiful and spacious. A balcony was there with the room and one could see the backside of the hotel from the balcony. The contained pool with greenery.

He was standing in the balcony enjoying the beautiful scenery when he heard footsteps from the room. His beautiful wife was coming toward him with a soft smile that just stole another beats form his heart. She had changed her dress something like before. Ammi and Sahara had packed her luggage and they didn't packed any salwar suits for her. But it was okay. These dress were beautiful and fine.

"It's so beautiful." Mayesha said as she stood beside Saif.

"Yeah. I will go and change then we will go outside." Saif said and went to washroom to get fresh. Till then Mayesha enjoyed the greenery.