Distance(Chapter-34)

Sorry....I forgot that I need to update.(Stupid me😑😑) Please forgive me.

And thanks a lot muzakkira1789 for reminding me that I need to update. Such a sweetheart she is.

Can you guys please give a try to my book"His queen". I will be so happy if you do so.
Okay...now go and enjoy reading. Bye.
___________

Mayesha's pov

I couldn't feel anything. It felt like I had lost myself to the never ending darkness. I just felt like a victim of a dark mystery.
And all these was just because of him. The only person in my life now. I didn't have my parents beside me. My uncle and aunty were never my family as I was just their maid.

The moment I married him, I thought my life was fully destroyed. But he gave me hope. He was the only light in my dark world that I thought Allah had blessed me with. Saif, Ammi and my two elder brothers they were my everything. But now I feel empty, hollow.... soulless.
I didn't have any strength in me now, I was just left with tiredness. I was exhausted mentally and physically. Still I tried to stand on my feet and took my steps toward the washroom.

I needed to do my prayer. Only my Allah can help. He is the one who never left me when I was alone. He is the one who was always with me to give me the strength to fight with the demons and show me the way to lead my life even after all those hardships.

After doing my wudu, I sat on my prayer mat and asked for the almighty's help. I cried my heart out and told him how broken my heart was feeling. After my prayer I looked at the wall clock. It was 9:45 pm.

I looked at the food on the table but I was not hungry. I was so tired of all these.
I needed to take some rest but looking at the bed I started to feel more upset.
How he used to hug me close to his chest as if I would disappear if he even move his hand from me. His arms used to be my safe heaven. But now..... everything was destroyed by us.
Taking a deep breath i lie down on the bed only to feel coldness, where once I used to feel safe and warmth. With heavy and broken heart I closed my eyes. Hoping to have a good day tomorrow.

*****

"No...no....leave him. Please leave him. Why are you doing all this?" He didn't look at me.  Was I invisible? Saif was torturing a man. My continuous request to leave that man was nothing to him. As if he was not listening to me.
Then he took out a gun from his waist belt and aim it on the forehead of the man. No....no. Saif you couldn't do that. My Saif wasn't a killer.
"No...noooo....."I screamed but my scream eventually got silent as the gun shot's sound started to echo between the four walls and all four walls started to come close to me making me look at the surrounding that started to look dark.

I woke up screaming and then realization hit me that I was at our room in our bed. It was just a bad dream, a nightmare. Our bed....It again brought the last night memory.

"Mayesha. Are you up dear?" Ammi asked from behind the door.

"Yes, Ammi." My voise harsh from all those crying.

"Are you okay?" Ammi asked me. I knew I looked pathetic and maybe like a ghost.

"Yeah. I am fine." I said giving her a fake smile as she sat beside me. Ammi didn't say anything just looked at me for sometime then place her hand on my head.

"Be patient. Everything will be okay, dear. Go take a shower and we will have breakfast together. Okay?" Ammi asked lovingly.

"Okay Ammi." I said and went to take shower and get ready.