Overflowing Bathtub

"We need to... speed up my body's healing process." Sam finally spoke after what had seemed like an eternity.

"How?" Erica questioned, the wounds were still gaping open and Sam's face was unnaturally pale with sunken in eyes.

"Break my arm." Sam instructed, still paralyzed from the kanima venom.

"Sam, no. I can't do that... I can't hurt you." Erica sobbed as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"You have to." Sam urged.

Her eyes darted around the room. Adrenaline was coursing through her veins but she couldn't move.

She'd listened to every single thing that Derek had taught her, and she knew if there was any hope in making it out of this alive she had to start healing, and heal fast.

"I'm so sorry." Erica cried as she grabbed Sam's arm and closed her eyes, as she bent it until there was a loud snap and she cried out in even more pain.

Dropping her arm and scooting back Erica pulled her knees up to her chest as mascara stained her faced, she desperately rubbed her face with her hands as repeated I'm sorry, over and over again.

"Again."

Erica raised her head and stared at Samantha in shock.

"I think I can move my fingers." Sam showed her the small movement she was able to make with her fingers, "And my arm healed. We have to do it again."

"I can't do that again, I don't want to hurt you." Erica explained as she slowly crawled back to her friend's side.

"Erica, if you don't do this, I think I'm going to die."

Nodding and crying even harder, Erica bent Sam's arm again until there was another sickening crack sound and more cries of agony echoed through the room.

After what felt like an eternity, Sam was able to sit up with her friends help.
Her wounds were still open, but slowly healing.

Erica kept a supportive arm around Sam, while she zipped her jacket shut and applied pressure to the sore, open skin.

It was just moments later that the bathroom door flung open and Derek stared at them, relief flooding over his face as he saw her standing.

"You're okay?" He asked as he walked forward and looked her over.

"I'm healing... thanks to her." Sam clarified as she nodded to Erica, who's hands were still shaking.

"I... had to keep breaking her bones... over and over." The blond teenager stuttered out.

Derek looked confused for a moment, "How did you know to have her do that?"

Sam tightened her arms over her stomach as she said, "I listened to everything you taught me."

~()~

"So what is this thing?" Erica asked as the group neared where Scott and Stiles were looking at the contents of the bestiary on one of their laptops.

"It's called the kanima." Derek announced loudly, causing Scott and Stiles to look at them.

"You knew the whole time?" Stiles guessed.

"No, I didn't know for sure until it was confused by it's own reflection." He responded, glancing over to where Sam was standing slouched over, trying to pretend that every little movement wasn't causing her more agony.

"It doesn't even know what it is..." Scott realized.

"Or who." Derek added in.

"Well, what else do you know?" Stiles asked.