Chapter 28

In the study,

"So, he visited her thrice," Shivaay said looking at the paper.

"Correction, he called her twice. Had he visited her, it would have been recorded on the CCTV. The number obviously is stitched off. So yes, we are stuck," Karan concluded.

"Why so much secrecy?" Omkara wondered aloud.

"Simple, he knows we would recognize him," Shivaay provided.

"We can ask that lomdi directly. What if she slips and gives us a clue?" Rudra asked.

"For now, don't let her know anything. She wanted to talk to me. I will try and get something out of her," said Omkara.

"Hmmm, anything else you want me to take a look at?" Karan asked Shivaay and he nodded a no.

"Thanks for the help," he smiled.

"Don't mention, I will leave now as I have something to take care of," Karan said and turned to the door.

Just as he opened it, Svetlana smiled and walked in.

"Oh, a new addition to the Obros?" she asked.

"None of your business," Rudra glared at her while Karan looked on curiously.

"Rudra, how many times should I tell you that kids shouldn't talk into an elders' conversation."

"Right, talk to me then. What do you want?" Shivaay asked with attitude.

"I want to talk to Omkara alone," she declared and Karan raised an eyebrow.

"So, you are the Vamp here?" he asked and she gave him a dirty look.

"You don't look bad to the eye," he said and Rudra gaped at him.

"How can you like her man," he whispered. "Just look at her face, botox lomdi."

Karan grinned and leaned to whisper in Rudra's ears.

"That's why I am not looking at her face," he said and Rudra gasped loudly.

"You are crazy, have you...."

"What are you both whispering about?" Svetlana asked in irk.

"Shivaay, get them out of here. I will talk with her," said Omkara and his brother nodded.

His rival smiled walking towards him and he stood at his place waiting for the talk to begin.

"How are you Omkara?" she asked him and sat on one chair.

"We aren't here to talk pleasantries Svetlana. Come to the point. What did you want to talk?"

"Why so soon? Shouldn't we catch up on each other's lives. You got married to a village girl. That doesn't mean you forget the etiquette," she said with a smirk.

"Come to the point or I am leaving the room," he warned.

"Tsk tsk, you are not in a position to order me my dear. You know I have the upper hand. Don't you?"

"I don't care for that vedio. I know the truth and so does my family. Even if you put it online, Shivaay will get it deleted in no time. You better start talking or you talk after I am gone."

"Right. But maybe your wife will have a problem with a molester being her husband," she said and he glared at her.

"She is a bit orthodox; don't you think?"

"Won't you change in this lifetime?? What is the use of living like this? Out of other's misery. Why is this unconditional hatred Svetlana?" he asked the question which had been on his mind since long.