Chapter 33

"He agreed? How did he not get angry Bhabhi?" Bhavya asked Gauri.

The two were conversing through a phone call early the next morning.

"Not get angry, Ha ha ha.. got joke... Nandi bail vale seengh to nikle the na barabar. Bas teesri aankh khulna reh gaya tha..." came the complaint making Bhavya laugh.

"Aap kitne cute ho Bhabhi. Then what happened?"

"Uh..to.. aur kya hona hai... I also showed him that I am not any less. I am dabaang too. He got afraid and he finally agreed."

"Good story Bhabhi. Nice."

"Story? Uhh... nahi too.... Sach mein..."

"He loves you so much right? He is very possessive of you and yet he is letting you go with him," Bhavya said with a smile.

There was a brief moment of silence before Gauri spoke again.

"I don't know Bhavya. He never says anything and I hope that what I see in his eyes is not my illusion. I am only waiting for him to know it himself."

"He will Bhabhi, soon."

"Sure, but we are deviating here. You are supposed to give me that Bluetooth thingy."

"Yeah, sorry. I sent it with someone. He is on his way to the mansion," said Bhavya instructing her how to go about with the plan.

"I will call Karan and inform him of the location then."

"Yes and Bhabhi, please be careful."

"I will be Bhavya. Nothing will go wrong," she assured both of them.

*************************************************************************************

"Svetlana, the wedding preparations are on full swing and soon I will see my son married again to that fatichar ladki. When are you going to act on what you promised," Pinky whisper yelled into the phone.

"I am on it Pinky."

"That is what you have been telling me since many days. Had I not created a drama that day to distract everyone, you wouldn't have got the chance to get whatever you have been looking for in that idol. You owe me."

"All it needs is one phone call and the work will be done. Stop getting hyper Pinky."

"Shivaay is thinking of talking to the boy's principal. What if he goes there before your men complete the deed? Get the work done today."

Svetlana sighed in irritation.

"I don't take orders from anyone. It will be done by evening at the most. Stop bothering me again," she said and ended the call.

***********************************************************************

Rudra and Anika sat on the couch in the living room, eagerly awaiting for some fight to ensue. Omkara and Karan sat opposite each other, one was throwing daggers and the other was turning the pages of a magazine not caring for his life while he waited for Gauri to get ready and come down.

"If looks could kill," Rudra murmured to his sister in law.

"How did Om agree?" Anika whispered back.

"Day by day, my brother is turning into a softie," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"I too feel so. He did not say a word to him yet."

"Are we wasting time sitting here?"

"No, wait for Gauri to come and then see what happens Rudy."