Chapter 64

"Gauri please don't do this," Omkara pleaded, holding her hands.

"Omkara ji, you too know that it is the right thing to do now. I promise that I will take care of myself and bade bhaiyya will ensure that too. Please don't worry," Gauri replied.

"I don't feel good about the place Gauri. At least take Arjun with you. You can say that you don't trust them and he will not let you go alone anywhere."

"Why do you want to put him at risk Omkara ji? If I go alone, it will be easy to escape singly than have an escort."

"He will not be harmed. Shivaay will be there to take care."

"So, I will also be safe if I went alone. Bade bhaiyya will be there and also Karan ji..."

"Stop. I don't want to hear anymore," Omkara glowered before he left her at peace.

When the doors closed behind him, Gauri sighed. She looked again at the mobile and dialed her brother in law's number.

She has to set things straight. She needs to know the operating person behind the whole arcade.

*************************
Hours later.....

"Once you enter the place, move around a little. Show us how many people are in there so that we can prepare for the ambush," Karan gave the instructions.

Gauri Trivedi Oberoi nodded and mumbled a yes as she covered the earpiece with her hair. She righted her kurta whose first button had a concealed camera.

"Are you telling me that you are sending her into a room full of un-counted armed men?" she heard her husband's worried voice.

Standing in front of the huge gates of the place having a rusted name plate which read 'KALYANI MILLS', Gauri cursed her favorite deity.

Were there less problems in her life that she has to endure another torture?

Her husband and Karan giving her conflicting instructions at the same time through the ear device and at a dangerous moment in her life is not comforting.

Few hours ago, Omkara behaved like an angered lion, not wanting to listen to any of their explanations. It was only when Shivaay told his brother that he can have a continuous touch with Gauri to ensure her safety that he let her leave Arjun's house.

She didn't want to question her bade bhaiyya's negotiating skills but at the moment, Gauri thought that the Oberoi's eldest heir made a terrible mistake in his offer.

Whom should she listen to if she needed some advice through her adventure?

Karan worked with logic while Omkara is played by emotion.

Sadly, emotion and logic can never go hand in hand.

"We have an idea about the number but I want a confirmation. I cannot operate on hearsay," Karan answered with patience.

"So you say that you don't believe your informer," came the cold tone.

"I am sending my wife in there Karan, can you..."

"We are right outside the building Omkara. I will not let anything wrong to happen. Please believe me."

"But..."

Shivaay grabbed the walkie-talkie from his friend to shut his brother.

"Om, if you rise a problem with every instruction, we cannot get through this together. You will confuse Gauri. Let Karan complete his orders."

"You stop talking Shivaay. Had you sided me, I wouldn't have to be going through this stress."

Shivaay loudly sighed in irritation.