Chapter 12

Heyyy Ya'lllllll 

Whatssssuppp

I don't really have anything to say today to be honest - I went on a dog walk with a friend which was nice buttt yeahhhh. Today and tomorrow I am the completey free soooo Chapter 12!!

OMG SO I'M EDITING THE CHAPTER RN AND IN LIKE TWO HOURS OR SO I'M GOING ON MY FIRST EVER JOB INTERVIEW AT LIKE THIS SMALL CAFE - OMGG WISH ME LUCK <333

ANYWAYSSS THANKS YA'LL ALL FOR 450 READSSS YOOOO WE ARE ALMOST AT HALF A THOUSANDS OMG OMG OMG I FEEL SO FAMOUS I LUVV YOUUU ALLL <333

Scene : Harry's ballet Studio 

"What the fuck?" Louis spat upon seeing his boyfriend standing close to another man, his hands touching Harry's cheeks, almost as if they are gonna kiss.

Harry and Mac's head spun around to see a tired, angry and sad looking Louis. Harry was quick out of Mac's grip and ran over to Louis, although he was annoyed at the man he hasn't seen him or talked to him all day.

"Lou!" Harry grinned and Hugged him however Louis didn't hug back he just stood there, hands by his side, staring at Mac who was now just awkwardly standing around.

"Where were you!?" Harry questioned and looked up at his boyfriend, complete obvious to the tension in the room.

"Please get off me Harry." Louis said coldly and Harry's eyes flashed hurt, what happened? Was Louis not happy with Harry anymore?

"Who's this?" Louis seethed through his clenched jaw.

"Oh this is Mac." Harry said, not completely understanding what was happening. Louis just walked in on the wrong time, Harry was just about to tell Mac about Louis. And plus Louis was so late he's not the only one annoyed.

"The Shithead who left you for America." Louis suddenly said and started to walk up towards Mac and grabbed his collar, pushing him against the wall.

"Look I know was an asshole but I've change - " Mac tried to reason but he hurt Louis's baby and he was not gonna get out of this that easy.

"Once an arsehole always an arsehole, now get the fuck out of this studio." Louis snarled and Mac nodded, widen eyes. Louis let him go and Mac picked up his stuff and smiled at Harry who gave him a sad smile.

Louis turned to Harry, breathing in harshly.

Harry remembers overhearing about how bad Louis' temper can get from Liam, I mean he saw how overprotective and jealous he got with pizza delivery guy.

"Why the fuck was he here?" Louis said annoyed, not shouting but enough to make Harry a little bit scared.

"We just met and he came down and you didn't arrive for two bloody hours!" Harry said back just as annoyed, he understood why Louis was annoyed but he didn't know exactly what happened.

"I was working Harry! And I came down here to apologise but obviously you were too busy making out with your ex - boyfriend!" Louis shouted.

"We didn't kiss, damn it Louis! If you would of just let me explain I was about to tell him I had a boyfriend!" Harry shouted back, both boys angry with each other and why? Neither really knew. All they knew was they were both pissed with each other and were gonna stay like that because both were too petty to even apologise.

"I'm going home." Harry said and started to pack up the studio.

"So am I." Louis grunts and walks out to his car, thats when he realised there is a huge storm outside. He can't just leave Harry to cycle home alone. He takes a deep breath and sees Harry leaving the studio.