Chapter 25

I'm sad this is ending, but I'm really proud of this.

I literally never finish anything.

So I'm really proud of myself lol ?

Anyway please enjoy !

There will be a epilogue for a few years later. It will be short but sweet.

Look out for that soon !!!

Four months later...

Scene : Harry's ballet studio

"And that's guys! Have a good weekend see you next Saturday!" Harry announced and all the kids ran out to meet their parents.

He ran a hand through his curls and grabbed his water taking a large swig.

"Good lesson?" He famous boyfriend poked his head around the corner and gave his usual toothy grin.

"Yeah." Harry smiles, starting to pack all his things away.

"Tired love?" Louis asked, waking closer to Harry.

Harry yawned and laughed a "yeah."

"Too tired for my surprise tonight?" Louis pouted and Harry whipped his head around.

"What surprise?" He raised his eyebrows.

"If I told you that wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" He smirked.

"I guess not. " Harry rolled his eyes playfully.

"But I'm excited!" He squealed and ran off to the back room not before Louis had a chance to slap his ass.

.....

"Niall, Louis said this very important and I want to look nice !!" Harry yelled as his blonde friend just laughed.

"This is no laughing matter!"

"Sorry H, I just. You look good in whatever! I bet Louis will be wearing skinny jeans and a shirt." Niall shrugged.

Harry rolled his eyes and carried on, throwing everything out his wardrobe in search for an outfit.

"Does this look good?" He held up an outfit to Niall.

"I like -" Niall began.

"I hate it!" He frowned and threw the clothes on the ground in frustration.

"Okayyyy." Niall finally stood up and started pieces bits of clothing together.

"How's this?"