Chapter 19

SORRY

Anyway enjoy this chapter !!

Also! This chapter includes Louis family members, this is no disrespect to them, its just a fic.

Fun Fact about me : I ordered a bunch of 1D things from Etsy ahh !!!

Scene : The  Ballet studio 

"Harry you ready to go?" Michael asked.

Harry nodded, concerned, Louis said he would come out behind him but he wasn't there.

"Whats up?" Niall asked, seeing Harry concerning face.

Harry smiled and just shook his head, turning to walk away before he heard the ballet studio doors fling open and a stressed Louis came running out.

"Louis!? Are you Okay?" Harry went running over and tried to stop Louis, grabbing his forearm.

Louis was quick to whip his arm out of Harry grasp causing his hand to fly and hit Harry on the cheek, however he didn't notice, he just started running towards his car. 

"L - Lou?" Harry said hurt, holding his cheek.

"Not fucking now Harry." Louis growled as he races into his car, leaving stunned, hurt and very sensitive Harry behind.

"Haz?" Niall was quick to Harry side, hugging him closer as the curly haired boy sobbed into Niall's chest.

.....

Scene : Louis' Car

"Mum, mum?" Louis quickly dialled Jay number, trying to ahold of somebody to see if Daisy was okay.

"Lou? is that you." he heard his sobbing mother on the other side.

"Yeah, yeah its me Mum. I'm on my way now, I'll be there in a few hours. Who's at the hospital with you?" He asked.

"Well, Lottie, Phoebe and Fizzy." Jay hiccuped, Louis hated seeing his Mum like this. 

"How bad was the accident?" Louis said.

"Not fatal, but the doctors thing she broke an arm and leg and many bruises." Jay said obviously calming down talking to her son.

"She's in a coma at the moment, the doctors say if she doesn't wake up in the next 24 hours, well." Jay stopped and Louis let out a huge sigh.

He quickly wiped his eyes and spoke again.

"Okay, she'll be okay Mum. Stay strong I'll be there soon." Louis said and Jay just whispers a small good-bye and a love you and they ended the call. A few tears trickled down Louis cheek, Since moving all around the world for tours and meet and greets, his main living area was LA, and since he was there he never saw his family much.

He text them, exciting to see them of course,  but it's not the same and now for the first time he's gone see his family in six months, one of them in a coma.

.....

Just to clarify -

Louis is 26 (I think I don't remember the age I gave him but I'm pretty sure its 26 lol) 

Fizzy is 19

Lottie is 18

Daisy and Phoebe are 16

I know these aren't there actual ages and age gaps but it is for this story :D

.....

7 year old Louis

"Are you ready to meet your little sister Lou?" Jay asked an Louis scrunched his eyebrow staring down at the little white bundle of blankets his Mum was holding.