Chapter 21

Thanks yous for all your sweet comments recently!!!

And for almost 7k reads ahhhhh.

I love you all enjoy <333 

.....

"Lou, I need you."

"Shit, Haz, whats going on?" Louis asked panicked as he could hear Harry's shaken up voice.

"I can't *sniffs.* I need you. *Hiccups.*" Harry cried down the phone.

"Shh baby, it's okay, it's going be okay." Louis cooed.

"C - can i come to your apartment." Harry hiccuped.

"Uh no. I'm not there at the moment." Louis admitted and Harry pouted. Where was Louis?

"Where can we meet?" 

"I'll come pick you up. I'll be about an hour, we can call the entire time, okay love?" Louis asked.

"Yeah Lou." 

.....

Scene : Hospital room.

Louis ran into the room and only found his mum sitting there.

"Where are the girls?" He asked, confused but slightly happy. Now the girls wouldn't have to hear all this.

"They went to play outside for bit." Jay smiled brokenly. God Louis hates this.

"Mum, I have to go, you see -."

"Harry." Jay smiled and met her son's eye.

"Yeah." Louis breathed.

"I'll be back, I don't want to leave Daisy I swear its just -."

"Lou, hun. You love Daisy. But you also love Harry. He's just as much family as Daisy is. I've seen the photos of you too and the way you speak about him. True love as it comes." Jay finished, still smiling. 

Louis was quick to hug his mum. 

"I'll see you soon." Louis kissed his mum on the cheek.

"I love you boobear."

"I love you Mumma." 

And Louis ran out that hospital, and straight to his car, calling Harry back as soon as possible and they talked and  talked, Louis couldn't tell if Harry was cheering up or if he was trying to sound okay for Louis.

.....

Scene " Harry and Niall's apartment.

Louis pulled up to Harry's apartment and mentioned he was there, before he couldn't even step foot out the car a long body was crushing his own in a tight hug. Harry climbed on Louis, so he was straddling his waist as he cried into Louis' neck and Louis just hugged him so tight, carding a hand through his curls.

"Haz, love. Whats going on? Talk to me." Louis tried but Harry just shook his head and cried. Louis was tired and wanted to cry too but he was so conflicted.

"Harry please." Louis said, still rubbing Harry's back.

"I - I I have to leave in two weeks." Harry sobbed.

"What!?" Louis said confused and pulled Harry away from his chest so he could look into his boy's crying eyes.

"Everything is going wrong Lou." Harry sniffs.

"I'm losing my studio, I have to leave my entire life behind for America and you hate me and *hiccups* and *hiccups.*" 

"Shhhh baby." Louis cried and wiped away Harry's tears.