Chapter 13

I had a few VERY busy days yes.

I was fired, worked one day and wasn't payed - Thanks a lot "job." 👍

Anyway enjoy this short, cute chapter which includes much Larry and Niam.

Fun Fact about me : I need to marry someone rich.

Okay lets gooooo

....

Scene : The ballet Studio

CLICK 

CLICK 

CLICK

 "Hmm?" Louis whined, opening one of his eyes and to no one surprised Niall is looking over him with a huge camera. 

"Niall, why are you here?" Louis groaned and stuck his face in Harry's sleepy curls.

"Not just Niall." Liam laughed.

"Okay why are you both here?" Louis whined.

"You do realise you guys never came home last night, right?" Liam questioned as he and Niall were prancing around the studio.

"The weather was too bad, also can yous be quiet. I know you've woken me up but Haz is still sleeping." Louis groaned, picking himself up from the floor without remembering he is butt naked. 

"OH MY GOD LOUIS!" Liam screamed, covering his eyes.

"Oh so Hazza did get lucky." Niall winked and Louis immediately went bright red and quickly took a blanket to cover himself up.

"Niall stop looking!" He groaned as he made sure Harry was okay and covered and grabbed his boxers beside them and quickly slipped them on.

"Do you guys want some breakfast?" Niall asked, sitting by a table with Liam.

"You brought breakfast?" Louis questioned going over being they had brought a ton of McDonalds breakfast.

"Of course, none of us have work today." Liam smiled and Louis nodded, walking back over to his sleeping Harry. He bent down and slowly started pushing small curl out of then boys face.

"Darling." Louis whispered, still curling his way through Harry's locks.

"Harry baby, time to get up, I brought breakfast." Louis smiled and Harry started to stir, his green eyes slowing opening and smiling when he saw Louis's blue eyes shine back.

"Morning Lou." Harry smiled and tried to stuff his face back into the pillows.

"Nooo Hazza, we have guests and food."Louis said and Harry quickly looked up to see Niall and Liam smiling and waving.

"Why are you here?" He questioned.

"Ignore them, they brought breakfast, and its all gonna be gone if you don't come and get some." Louis explained and Harry nodded about to get up before Louis pushed him back.

"Might wanna put these on first." He smiled, handing Harry's boxers from one finger.

Harry blushed and quickly snatched the boxers and put them on.

"Can I have a good morning kiss?" Louis pouted as both boys were now only half naked.

"But morning breath." Harry whined and Louis smirked grabbing Harry's curls and pushing him into a small peck.

"Thats all I wanted darling." Louis smiled and Harry smiled back pecking his lips one more time before going over to sit and have some breakfast.

.....