Chapter 18

Isn't he the cutest ^^^

Whatsupppp Ya'll

So the chapters from the last last one and forward are gonna get hopefully a lot more interesting  and there will a bit more drama, I've planned my book like this as its slowly coming to end of The Singer and His Ballerina. Well I say the end, Most likely around 10 more chapters left, but it could be more lol.

Anywayyyy Thank you all very much for reading and please enjoy chapter 18 !!

Fun fact about me : I had my prom a few days ago and omgg I won best hair ;))

Okay I luvvvv youuuu

Enjoyyyyyy

"Omg." Harry said, tears spring his eyes.

"Okay Harry, lets get you signed to a contract and then how your new timetable and life basically." Micheal laughed and Harry's face dropped a little.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well this will more of less be your new life, living in hotels, travelling a lot, paparazzi following you everywhere, obviously selling the ballet school you own." Micheal said.

"What?!" Harry said astonished and Louis was quick to Harry's side, he looked a bit pale.

"I can't - I can't sell my school. What about the kids? Zayn I can't." Harry started rambling, Louis was quick to catch a fainting Harry.

"Well do you really think you can handle it all. This is your biggest dream right?"

Harry gulped and nodded.

He picked up the pen and went to sign his name on the dotted line.

"Actually I need some time, maybe give me like three days?" he asked hopeful.

They all smiled and nodded and agreed to meet back with Harry in exactly three days.

The thing is, why did Harry hesitate?

This is what he always wanted, right?

.....

It was the last Saturday before his kids big concert he's been trying to get together forever now. This is also the day he has to tell the kids that he's passing the school over to someone new. It also means he'll never be able to put up Niall's sign he got for his birthday. 

A part of him always knew he would have to close the school down one day, but he didn't realise it would happen this quickly. He only owned the school for two years. 

"Hazza, are you okay?" Louis asked as he watched his boyfriend sadly walk around the studio for one of the last times.

"I just didn't realise I would have to give up on it." Harry smiled sadly staring at the walls and mirrors. 

He looked back at all the memories and small details of his school. 

"Over there was where Niall hit his head after trying to prove he was taller then me." Harry giggled.

"There was where Zayn preformed his very own piece, without any of my help." 

"Over there was where I used to practice my jumps."

"Over here was when we first ya know." Harry blushed and Louis smiled fondly. Harry didn't want to lose this place, he wasn't ready. And Louis can't help but feel like this is all his fault.

"Darling." he started and wrapped Harry up in huge hug, Tears freely falling out of his green eyes.

"If you're not ready to go yet. You don't have to do." He said petting Harry's curls.