Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs - 18

Meanwhile, Sukuna took Y/n deep in the forest, further away from the others to find them.

"So what do you want, Sukuna?" - Y/n asked as he released his grip.

"Just wanted some alone time with you~" - He said, smirking.

"Is it connected with the curse somehow?" - She asked him directly.

"Quite sharp~ You sure are smart and I like it~" - Sukuna said, praising her.

"So what do you want to know?" - She asked, looking straight in his eyes.

The curse smirked as he went closer, closing the distance between their faces.

"Tell me everything." - He said, still smirking.

Y/n just looked emotionlessly in his eyes.

"What interests you most?" - She asked.

Sukuna pulled away, closing his eyes for a few seconds then opening them again with a slight smirk.

"So we will play ask and answer, huh? Well then, how old is the curse and how is it stronger than me?" - He asked. - "What are its abilities and why have I never heard of the curse you carry?" - He finished with a serious more like wondering expression and crossed arms.

"Well, it's at least 9000 year old as it shows how old my clan is and you haven't heard of it because it was kept a secret to everyone by the clan." - Y/n began her explanation as she rested her back on a tree and crossed her arms in front of her chest. - "You already know one of its abilities. The Black Phoenix that allows the possessor to heal themselves and others as well as reincarnate."

"I've never heard of a technique like this one." - Sukuna said with a contemplative look on his face, interrupting her.

"Because they are specific just for this curse. After all, it was the previous King of Curses." - She explained as she closed her eyes, facing the ground, making the curse in front of her widen its eyes.

"It was considered as the strongest back then." - The girl continued. - "One thing, almost no one knows, is that it took half of the soul of the ancestor when it casted its curse upon the clan. Which means my soul is half of a human and half of a curse." - Y/n finished with a bit saddened tone.

"Hmm, so this explains why I was feeling something odd." - Sukuna said, making her look up at him. - "Well, it doesn't matter as long as you are who you are."

Y/n stuck her tongue out, making kind of a disgusted look. - "Since when a curse is so cheesy?"

"S-shut up!" - He roared at her. - "Be glad I didn't let you stay stuck under the tree!" - He tried to hide his embarrassment after what he had just said.

"Hai, hai." - She closed her eyes, facing the ground once again, with a smile on her face.

"Tch." - Sukuna looked away with an annoyed expression. - "Anyways, care to continue?" - He tried to calm himself down as he looked at her.

"Well," - She continued as she looked up from the ground and looked at him in the eyes. - "Some of its abilities are similar to yours from what I know about you."

"How do you even know any of my abilities?" - He looked at her with a confused look.

"Stories, senses, such." - She answered simply.

"Hmm." - He kept quiet and let her continue.

"The strength and speed are clear. It can cast its own barrier around itself which can combine with my infinity."