22 | Weed and Leather

After managing to drop Em off at her house, we somehow snuck her in without running into her dad, albeit security was looking at us funny

After managing to drop Em off at her house, we somehow snuck her in without running into her dad, albeit security was looking at us funny. I'm guessing ninja rolling around and crawling isn't normal.

I ended up booting Nate in the face accidentally and Em slapped me in the face, but we got her to her room in the end and tucked her in.

Felix pulls up to the front gate, the guard lets him in. Pulling up the driveway near the front door, I stagger out of the car, Nate close behind.

I'm starting to feel a little woozy, I blindly search for Nate's arm, "pssst Nate, can you give me a ride to my room?"

"Fuck no, what are you five? Do you want me to give you a piggyback ride? It's 2:00 am, your dad and brothers will kill us if we wake them up," he huffs.

Time for the big puppy dog eyes.

Tugging on his arm, I bring closer and look deep into his eyes and start pouting, "please sweet cheeks, my legs are sore from doing all those ninja rolls at Em's."

He scoffs avoiding eye contact, "those weren't ninja rolls love, you were just doing the worm and stop with the eyes."

Wait a minute.

I wasn't ninja rolling? But it felt like I was.

"Wait, I was doing the worm? Please tell me you got that shit on camera! Nate just gives me a piggyback please or I'll kill you."

"No! I'd like to see you try."

Motherfucker.

I'm too high for this shit, so I do the only reasonable thing to do in this situation, I spear tackle him. We both land on the tiles with a loud thud. I start trying to put him in a chokehold.

"What the fuck are they doing?" A voice whispers but I pay them no mind, I'm about to kill Nathaniel.

"Why is she hugging him like that? Do you think she realizes she's straddling him?" Another voice whispers.

Nate somehow manages to get out of my chokehold and pushes me off him, I lay flat on my stomach ready to pass out. I feel a heavyweight on my ass, then someone starts pulling my hair.

"This is like watching two slugs go at it. This is disturbing —" someone whispers, "why the fuck is Nate saying giddy up horsey?"

Nate is saying giddy up horsey while pulling my hair the bitch. All this just because he wouldn't give me a piggyback ride. I elbow him and he falls off me, I slap him in the face, "Nate, I just want a piggyback ride. Please." I beg.

"Fine, only because I love you. Plus I'm too young and beautiful to die," he says getting up and dusting off his jeans holding a hand out to me.

"Okay, that was some weird type porno shit going on there! I'm gonna kill Nate. How have these two idiots not noticed us yet?" A voice harshly whispers.