42 | Shit Show

"So who's going to tell her she has another uncle still, he'll be arriving soon and we all know how much of an asshole he is," I grumbled sipping on my glass of whiskey

Everyone sitting in Luciano's office tenses and stays silent, not knowing how to answer it. Our Uncle Sergio hadn't come with the rest of the family, he always thinks he's better than everyone. Always wants to make a grand fucking entrance.

He talks to all of us like shit and doesn't care, he's the oldest sibling and was the rightful heir of the Italian Mafia but our grandfather didn't want to pass it down to him, instead, he asked our father to take over.

This caused problems between them and no one ever explained why they didn't want Uncle Sergio to have control or power over the mafia. I think it's because he never produced a male heir since he and Aunty Gia only had a daughter. Both of them resented our family for doing that to them and always acted cold towards us all, it was never our fault.

Our grandfather made the decision, we all respected why he did. Plus the old man is too scary to disagree with, except Uncle Sergio would always fight back with our grandfather.

"I don't want to warn her, I want to see how Sergio reacts to her and I want to see how she reacts to him. It'll be interesting to see how Sergio's wife and daughter react as well." Stefano said deep in thought swirling his glass around.

"We all know Gia and Arianna are going to give her a hard time, do we want that?" Aunt Nina voiced, concerned.

"Valentina will be able to handle them, but Sergio is a different story," my father murmured.

Vince is shaking his leg out of nervousness, glaring at the floor while Luciano is calm but lost in thought. Since our family has arrived it's been calm and everyone has been getting along but with the new arrivals, it'll turn to shit and quick.

"Did you tell them about the plan to do with Viktor?" I questioned dad, who in return shakes his head no.

"He might be family but we can't trust him, ever since your father had taken over the mafia he has been acting suspicious," uncle Dante grits out.

Vince, Luciano, and I nod our heads in agreement. Uncle Sergio is family but he's always had his agenda. A phone ding sounds throughout the office gaining all our attention.

"They landed, they'll be here in twenty minutes. Let's go see where the rest of the family is, they should be finished with the pool now since it's getting late," Luciano says standing up from behind his desk, everyone following suit.

Tonight is going to be a shit show.

D I A V O L A