59 | Here's The Plan

Val has asked me to hack into the warehouse security cameras, so they don't go in blind

Val has asked me to hack into the warehouse security cameras, so they don't go in blind. I'm genuinely surprised she even asked us for help, she's usually the lone wolf type of person.

I've been sitting in my room on my laptop trying to get through their firewalls and coding, deciphering it. Whoever Viktor uses is good, but not good enough.

Finally breaking down the barriers I'm finally in their system, I pull up the security cameras and can see everything.

I shut my laptop and exit my room running into Vince and Salvatore who look at me in suspicion, I ignore them and try to get past them but they block my path to Val's room.

"What's on the laptop Gio?" Salvatore asks, narrowing his eyes.

"It's just this funny meme I found, I wanted to show Val to cheer her up," I shrug, relieved that the lie slipped easily off my tongue.

I try to push past once again but they don't budge, "do you both mind?" I grunt out, annoyed.

"Not really.." Vince says nonchalantly.

"Is there a problem here?" Val asks behind Vince and Sal, who both tense up.

"No, no problem," Vince mutters before they both move around me and walk away, making me sigh in relief.

Val grins then walks back to her room and I follow closely behind, when we enter I find Rome and Dom looking through the blueprints, coming up with a plan.

I do hope their plan works, if it does then we'll have Viktor finally. I sit at her bed and open up my laptop and show them the security camera screen, their eyes widen and Rome chuckles, "little brother, we never doubted your hacking skills."

I scoff at him, "you always doubt me."

He gasps, raising a hand to his chest feigning hurt, "I would never." I just flip him off.

"Good work Gio, okay brothers we have to wait till we move to the new location. We'll pick a night and time on when our plan commences, our older brothers are already suspecting something so we need to keep a tight lid on this." Val announces.

That's easier said than done, they are relentless. I hate lying especially to family, so I'm not sure how I'm going to pull this off. I'll just ignore them, then they won't ask me anything. Our older brothers aren't idiots, they know us too well.

I can't wait for all this to be over with...

D I A V O L A