23 | Dream

His mouth was on my neck sucking and biting, I squeeze my thighs together, my pussy clenching

His mouth was on my neck sucking and biting, I squeeze my thighs together, my pussy clenching. Holding back a moan, I thread my fingers through his hair guiding him down lower.

He stops at my breasts, his mouth covering one while he plucks the other with his fingers. I moan this time, scratching at his back.

He peaks up at me, my eyes connect with him, I'm silently pleading for him to keep going, not wanting this pleasure to end. I'm pretty sure, I'm super fucking wet right now.

Kissing down my torso, he keeps going lower. He spreads my legs wide for him to sit between, he gets comfortable between my legs while I fist the sheets nervous with anticipation.

I feel his finger slowly and achingly rub my core, my breathing hitches, and my heartbeat speeds up. He begins rubbing a little faster, arching my back I scream out in pleasure.

His finger slowly enters me..... "What the fuck!!" I jolt up from my bed startled, covered in ice-cold water.

Blinking the water away from my eyes and swiping a hand down my face, my eyes zero in on Nate standing there with a bucket in his hand.

I was having such a good fucking dream too.

"Sorry love but it was starting to get a bit weird, you were moaning in your sleep and screaming out a name —" he pales, "please tell me it was a nightmare and not a sex dream."

Blood drains from my face, I'm mortified. Weed always messes with my dreams, they always feel so real too, I can't believe Nate heard it all, "Uh whose name exactly was I screaming out?"

"Oh my god, it was a sex dream. What the actual fuck Val? Lucky I was in the shower when I heard you and not lying next to you —" he snorts, "and just for your information, you might want to avoid eye contact with Messiah and Felix, especially Messiah. They both heard you, I'm surprised your brothers didn't come bashing the door down."

Jumping out of bed, I run over to Nate and smack him in the head with my pillow before storming into my closet to pick my outfit for the day and head into the bathroom to quickly shower and brush my teeth.

A/N — Valentina's outfit.

Wrapping my towel tightly around me, I head back into the closet, to finish changing. Brushing out my raven locks, I tie it in a low bun, leaving a few baby hairs out to shape my face. Moving towards my makeup vanity I sit down and apply minimal makeup.

Grabbing a clutch, I place my keys, wallet, phone, AirPods, chapstick, and a gun inside. Safety first. Fully satisfied, I exit my closet and find Nate sitting on my bed frowning at the floor waiting for me.

Sensing my approach his head snaps up, "how are we going to ditch your guards?" He questions, lowering his voice.

Good question.

"We're going to take our car, they can follow and you're going to lose them. We've done it many times before."

"Val, your family will lose their shit."

I wave him off, "that's fine, I'll deal with them later. Come on, I texted Hugo and Angelo to see how Vadim's doing. He's asking for us and refuses to speak to anyone else."

Hugo is a trusted informant for Nate whilst Angelo is a trusted informant for me. We give them fake identities and help them infiltrate into other mafias to seek out information and work undercover for us.

Nate found Hugo in an alleyway coming home from a mission one night, Hugo was homeless and begging for food. Nate took him in and helped him get his life back on track, giving him a home and a job to make money. Hugo has always felt he owes Nate his life, and that's why he works under Nate now.

I met Angelo through Carlos, I had asked Carlos if he knew anyone desperate for money and he suggested Angelo, I agreed to meet him. Ever since then he's done everything I've ever asked of him, he has high respect for me and is undoubtedly loyal.

Hugo and Angelo became family with Carlos, Marcus, Nate, and me. We always look out for each other and hold a certain respect for one another.

Someone smacking me in the face distracts me from my thoughts, "Val, I said okay. Let's go, and remember don't look at Messiah and Felix."

My body tenses, definitely forgot they heard my sex dream with Mez. This is going to be awkward as shit. Nate casually swings the door open and leaves, hesitantly I follow not before slamming into someone.

Of course, it's Mez.

Just my fucking luck.

I straighten myself up and glance up at him, accidentally making eye contact with him I freeze. His brows knit together before his face relaxes, and then the asshole grins and winks at me. Felix bursts out laughing behind him and starts walking after Nate.

Heat rises in my cheeks, my face feels like it's on fire. I'm never this embarrassed normally but he's an intimidating man.

Seeing me blush and feel a little awkward his grin grows wider, his hands start moving around in front of me but I'm not looking at his hands.

Those lips felt so real when they were on my body.

A hand waving in front of my face snaps me back into reality, he chuckles and starts signing, 'I hope you had a good dream, it sounded like it.'

Okay, this can either go two ways, I allow him to tease me and become insecure or I can embrace it and act confident about it.

I look him in the eyes and casually sign, 'I wish it wasn't a dream.' I step closer to him placing a hand on his chest, I watch as he gulps hard.

Leaning close to his ear whispering, "I'll scream your name anytime you like, just let me know," I feel his body shudder under my touch. Stepping back removing my hand, I blow him a kiss.

Sidestepping him, I leave him standing there to think about what just happened. I know there's a significant age difference between us and the fact I'm only seventeen but I can't help the sexual tension. There's sexual tension right, I'm not just imagining things?

Ugh, I seriously need to go get laid.