50 | Decisions

Levi was surrounded by family and love and that's all I could ever ask for, as he was being fussed over, I looked around the room for a certain person, my eyes landed on his and my legs walked me towards him

Levi was surrounded by family and love and that's all I could ever ask for, as he was being fussed over, I looked around the room for a certain person, my eyes landed on his and my legs walked me towards him. When he saw me his eyes twinkled, tugging at my heartstrings.

'I thought you forgot about me.' Gianni signed pouting.

I stuck my tongue at him, 'I could never.' I signed making him smile as he ran up to me, engulfing me in a hug which I happily welcomed.

He looked up at me, 'I thought something happened to you, I thought it was my fault for not looking out for you like I promised Messiah,' he signed sadness adorning his face, dropping his head in shame.

I left his chin up so he looks me in my eyes before signing, 'You did look after me, you were the reason I returned home.' Making him smile again.

Levi waddles over to us and hugs Gianni, "Sissy I have a friend now, but he doesn't talk to me," Levi frowns.

I sign to Gianni letting him know that Levi thinks they're great friends but wants to know why he can't speak. I watch amused at Gianni turns Levi to him and tries to tell him that he can't talk or hear by pointing to his mouth shaking his head and pointing to his ears shaking his head.

Levi gasps facing me, "He's deaf? Is that why he moves his hands around?"

"Yes baby, it's called sign language and I'm going to teach you." I sign and speak at the same time.

Gianni runs to his mum asking for something which she grabs and he runs back over to Levi and starts writing in a book, I look down and it says 'do you want to play with me'. Levi nods his head, yes and they both hold hands, walking away together.

I think I just got stood up by two kids.

"Valentina, we need to talk," someone says behind, I turn around and Luciano is standing there with the rest of my brothers with scowls on their faces.

This does not look good, they're probably going to give me an ear full for planning on my own and not involving them.

"Okay but first I think we have to deal with the traitor down in the basement as well as Andrè's mother, I called Luis and he's on his way over now." I sigh rubbing my temples since a headache forming.

"Fine, but then we're talking about the shit show that went down and you going awol on us. We were worried Val, we didn't know what was going on." Luc says hurt evident on his face.

"Okay," I say but then there's a knock at the door, I walk over and open it to reveal Luis who looks tired.

He looks how I feel.

Moving to the side to allow him to enter, he walks in to be greeted by Ivan and my father and they head into the kitchen.

Footsteps are heard coming down the stairs and Nate, Marcus and Carlos reach the bottom making the room go silent once again.