84 | Tease

Waking up, I jolt up in bed and hear someone shuffling around in my closet

Waking up, I jolt up in bed and hear someone shuffling around in my closet. Getting out of bed, I walk over to it and see Messiah unpacking some things and hanging up some of his clothes.

I walk into the closet and creep up behind him, I snake my arms around his waist, "You're moving in? In my room?" I question, he jumps a little, not expecting me to sneak upon him.

"Yes, I got permission." He chuckles.

"How'd you manage that?" I raise a brow and tilt my head a little in question.

"Charm and good looks." He deadpans, before his lip twitches.

I let go of him and slap his shoulder lightly laughing, he turns around and wraps his arms around my shoulders looking down at me, "they gave me their blessings." He winks before his head dips down and his lips brush mine.

He abruptly ends the sweet kiss, "we should stop before I can't control myself amore." I sheepishly smile at him before coming up with a mischievous plan in my head.

I'm such a fucking tease...

He walks out of the closet and into the bathroom, I'm assuming to have a shower. I bolt to my lingerie draw and rummage through it looking for the perfect set. I find what I'm looking for and go through his dress shirts finding one to throw over the top of my lingerie.

I peek out of the closet, seeing if he's done yet. When I don't hear the shower running, I see the door open notifying me he's done. He walks out of the bathroom in his Calvin Klein briefs, my heart beats hard when I see him and my insides melt.

He looks like an Italian sex god, his muscles bulging out in all the right places and his abs beautifully sculpted. I absentmindedly lick my lips before he jumps in bed and gets under the covers.

I sprint out of the closet and head to the bathroom, trying to hide what's in my hands, "what are you doing?" He laughs.

"Nothing," I shout back when I reach the bathroom and slam the door shut behind me, breathing heavily a mix of nerves and lack of cardio.

I need to hit the gym.

I undress then tie up my hair, I don't want it wet. I get into a hot shower, grab a razor, and shave my legs carefully, I check under my armpits and don't bother shaving there since there's nothing. I look down at my vagina and note I don't need to shave or wax down there either, fully satisfied I lather body wash, and clean myself.

Once I'm done, I get out and dry myself. I grab some lotion and apply it to my legs. Finished, I put on my lingerie set and throw on Messiah's dress shirt, I completely drown it in since he's so much taller and bigger than me.