twenty

Valentine's Day. A day that was once hated by Eloise was only a day away.

She got passed a note in potions that read...

Meet me tomorrow, black lake, wear something warm. 11am. You know who this is from.

- xx

She glanced at James who was staring at her. He winked, she rolled her eyes and nodded her head as a way to say she would be there.

The day went along as it usually does, lessons, lunch, lessons, dinner, bed.

Eloise went to bed extremely excited for the next day, she had no idea what James had planned.

After an hour of excitement she fell in a dreamless asleep.

She woke up at 5:30 far too excited to sleep in even slightly. Luckily Lily was also up getting in extra studying for NEWTS.

"Morning Lil!" Eloise said happily.

"You're bright and cheery, who's taking you on a date?" Lily questioned.

"Potter obviously." Marlene mumbled.

"What she said." Eloise nodded and began to do her hair. She then went to her dresser and picked out an outfit. She decided to wear a chucky grandpa jumper and a pair of dark blue mom jeans, she paired the outfit with rings, the jewellery that James bought her for Christmas and a cherry red lip.

"If i see James with red on his face I'll know what happened." Mila spoke up. "Anyway I have to go see Moony and Padfoot, get them ready for their date! Have the best time, El!"

Meanwhile in the other room 3 anxious boys were getting ready. Peter was the only one not going on a valentines date and to say he felt lonely was an understatement.

"Right do I wear these," James held up a pair of black trousers, "or these." He held up a pair of blue jeans in his other hand.

"The black ones, it'll go better with the denim jacket." Peter says. "Oh Sirius, Remus, Mila is outside the dorm waiting for you."

"Thanks wormtail!" James smiled.

"Okay we're off, have a great time with El, and Peter we will be back soon go chill with Mila or something." Remus and Sirius walk out hand in hand.

Mila leads them to a room that they haven't seen before. They'd been in this corridor countless times but had never seen the room.

"Okay this is the room of requirement, no one will be here today I have made sure of it, there's food, a record player and other stuff in there for you to enjoy," Mila explains before walking off. "now I'm going to go drown my feelings in ice cream from the kitchens, love you lots!"

The boys began their date by playing some David Bowie and dancing in the room of requirement.

Back in the common room Eloise had walked out of her dorm and stood in the common room trying to pull herself together. She didn't know why she was so nervous it was James Potter for merlin sake, someone who she spends every waking minute with, but this was different she was going on a romantic date with him.

She arrived at the black lake and saw a beautifully set up picnic. James had all of her favourite foods ranging from strawberry tarts and brownies to cheeseburgers from the kitchen. He had music playing from his record player that he borrowed from Lily and of course he was playing queen.

She was completely melting at the sight of it. He made sure there was a warming charm and did everything to make sure they had a perfect day.

"You are amazing you know that?" Eloise smiled still admiring what he did for her.

"You deserve it, you know I didn't think I'd ever move on from Lily but I realised that my interest in her was merely a childhood crush. But you walked in and changed my life Eloise, I like you a lot, like probably too much."

"I like you too, Jamesie, like a lot."

In almost seconds their lips collided as James leant over the food. They didn't stop kissing for a breath until they really had to, it was more electric than New Years, and in that moment they knew it was James and Eloise until forever.

"So what does that make us?" Eloise asks.

"Well I'd like you to be my girlfriend." James admits.

"I'd like to take that title." Eloise kisses him once more, knowing they had each other made them feel alive. Nothing could come between that.

In the room of requirement Remus and Sirius were laughing at shitty jokes and eating a crap ton of food. They were happy, really truly happy.

"I've liked you forever Sirius."

"Well that feelings mutual, Moony."

And with that another happy couple was formed, two once broken hearts becoming one. Mending each other and putting each other back together.

Peter was sat in the kitchen on his own because Mila was asked to study by a girl named Dorcas. Peter obviously told her to go but it meant he was alone.

That was until a curly haired girl walked through the door.

"Oh hello, sorry I didn't know anyone was here." The girl said.

"Oh! Mary don't worry you can sit with me if you'd like. I mean you don't have to obviously but the invitation is there!" Peter was flustered, the girl he'd been eying up for years was actually acknowledging him.

"Actually yeah that would be nice. So we both don't have a date today?" Mary asked.

"Nope. All my friends do but I don't. I don't really mind I mean I'm glad they're happy but it would be nice to have someone."

"You do now, I'd be happy to spend the day with you." Mary admitted.

He blushed a light pink. And with that they spent the day getting to know each other, eating food and laughing. They found that their friendship actually worked.

With new relationships and friendships formed valentines came to an end, everyone cheerful and happy.

A/N

Hello, I am here with an update.

There were actually some cute moments in here :)