Chapter 31

Alessa's POV

"Good morning!" I was surprised  to see Raphael in my kitchen having a cup of coffee.

I thought he already left last night.

He wasn't on my bed when I got out from the shower, his clothes are also wasn't there. I felt relief and had a very comfortable sleep. In the middle of the night I felt warm and dreamed that he was there sleeping next to me, stroking my hair, giving me a soft kiss.

Ugh!

"We need to drop at the supermarket today, lets do food shopping." He said, as he get the white cup in the cupboard and went to the coffee maker. I was observing his every move. He looks so fresh, as in newly bath, wearing a grey jogger and non of his top.

Did he went to his home and came back to my apartment?

"Coffee." He smiled, giving me a soft kiss on my lips, just like in my dream last night.

Good Lord! I swallowed.

I bit my lower lip.His kiss has still a bad effects on me.

No! I shouldn't get affected, he kissed all the girls if he had a chance like what happened in the elevator with his business partner.

"We will go food shopping this morning, I will have my motorcross training the whole afternoon." He said.

"You can do whatever you want without me. Do anything that can please you without bothering me." I said, ignoring the coffee aroma in front if me.

"Oh! Seems like you woke up at the wrong side of bed Sweetheart." He smiled playfully. Oh those dimple!

I felt irritated with myself for falling again on his charm easily.

"Mr. DeVizzini, this is the only place here in New York where I can have my peace of mind. Will you please stop invading my personal space." I plead.

He just shrugged his shoulder.

"Im planning to buy this place."

"What?!" I snap, with my brows I intentionally furrowed.

"This is the place where we had our first sex. So buying this whole property is a good idea." He replied, still wearing his playful smile.

"What is on your mind? " I ask still furrowing my brows. Did he always bought the places where he had a first time sex with his women?

"Im going to live here with you, or in the mansion, in the my condo or maybe lets build a house near in the beach. I know you like beaches. Remember the beach near Catherine's place, it has still a very huge space, that we can build a home."

What happened to him? Since when he was interested with the places that I like?

"Anywhere you want, as long as you are with me, with our future children. I'll contact Severo Mucho, the architect, he is a friend, I bet you know him, right? He said.

Did I hear it right?  Future children with him?

"What are you saying?" I asked with irritation. He is playing with me. Again!

"I know you heard me, I said it very loud and clear. I want to have a children with you." He said before making a sip on his coffee.

"Are you okay? Did you had a bike practice and hit hard your head while I was in Thailand, that makes you think like that?" I said, faking a smile.

"No, I wasn't. I was lack of sleep when you are away, but my mind is functioning very well. You are going to marry me soon and have a family with me." He was looking at me, as if waiting my response.

"I think there is something wrong with the coffee that makes you say strange things? Did you check the expiry date on the label?" I cant believe he was saying those things. He look so serious, he act very strange. B

"No, my coffee is good." He said looking back at me, his eyes were ugh!  Very tantalizing. But, I shouldn't believe him. He will marry me and then will fill his bed with another, random women.

"Who said Im going to marry you?"

"Me. You have our engagement ring in your finger."

"Oh! Thanks for reminding me. But no thanks." I said removing the ring in my finger and put in in the table.

"I told Luigi that we spent the night together in Verona and he knows something happened between us.

"You what?!" I felt the heat on my cheeks." How dare you!"

"If you only saw how devastated he was when he learned that her lovely Alessa shared a bed with me." He said while tying his hair.

"You! You are impossible!" I immediately stood up out of shock. Honestly I wasn't ready of what I've heard.  But he just look at me calmly and sip again his coffee.

"I know I am. Im possible, so you better wear that ring back."

"You are crazy. Marry yourself!" I almost shouted. Clenching my fist.

"You are marrying me and that is an order. Take your sit and wear that ring."

"I wasn't born to follow your order. Never again!"

"Oh! Really huh. Even if Ill drag down your fathers business and his political career?-

I paused

"I know that Luigi is your long lost biological father Armenti, and if Im going to use him for you to marry me I will not contemplate. You know I get what I want."

"What did I do to you to deserve my life a hell? Let my father stay away from this."

"Because I like you, and I want you marry me, I promise to give you a good life, and I promise to be a good husband."

"I already have a good life in two years without you."

"You did enjoy the two years of avoiding me? While I was suffering of dreaming of you filling in my bed and found out that there was no you in my bed on the next morning. Do you know how hard it was for me?"

"Thats lust Raphael, and people dont marry out of lust. You have Marcella or maybe Vivienne to marry, ask them."

"I want you."

"Please spare me. We already had sex. And I dont want you." I almost choke on my last word.

He was silent for a moment.

"And you are a virgin."

"Was a virgin, and there are so many virgins who would jump in your bed. So please, let me do what I want in life. I dont want -

"Tell me, why you dont like to marry me?" He said on his low tone.

I look at his eyes and I saw strip of pain on it, but it was immediately gone.

***
Hello! Im happy that Im back😊, Please hit vote and comment.