Chapter 8

Raphael's POV

I saw Alessa and Nataniel talking each other when I came in to my office. Alessa was on Nataniel's table having a clear book on her hand, I look at her, she was beaming while staring at Nataniel. I know it was her simple gesture to flirt with him.

The bitch! I clenched my fists. Too early to ruin my mood. I calmed myself.

Nataniel greeted me when he saw me, but Alessa never say a word, she pressed her lips and proceeded to her cubicle which was located next to Nataniel. She pretended to be busy and never took glance of me as if I didn't exist. She was wearing a red pencil cut above the knee dress, that moves higher when she took her seat that exposed  a little more of her thigh, she really knows simple moves to seduce men.

I smirked.

It doesn't affect me. Her hair were braided on her back that leaves few strands that fall on her cheeks, her only make up was the red lipstick that matches her red dress that makes her more seductive.

Hell!

I headed to my table and settled myself. Nataniel followed and gave me the cup of hot coffee that he bought in my favorite coffee shop on ground floor of this building. Nataniel left after placing it on my table.

I saw Nataniel was assisting Alessa, and it makes me irritated when I saw how close they are to each other. They acted like they knew each other for a long time, but the fact that they only met two days ago. I was just gone for few days but when Im back into my office, it was no longer the same. Alessa's presence had a bad impact for me. It made me feel uncomfortable. I felt disturbed in my own territory.

My office is made of frosted glass and I can see their silhouette movements outside from my table. I felt infuriated when I saw Alessa approached Nataniel and stay near him. I don't think Nataniel can do his job well, when she kept on interfering him.

I look at my table to divert my attention. I have so many documents to be signed but I was distracted of the witch's presence. I was unable to concentrate. I began to regret of letting her work in the company. I sighed in annoyance.

"Nataniel."

In instant Nataniel came inside into my office.

"Yes Sir?" He said looking at me.

"Bring these boxes to Ms. Armenti, let her scan and print with three copies each." I commanded.

He was speechless for a moment. Hesitation covered on his face.

"The photocopy personnel are avaible today Sir." He stated.

"I want Ms. Armenti to do that, and I want her to finish that today." I mandated without looking at him.

He was silent for a moment.

Nataniel is very efficient, he has the best in time management, he is self motivated and confident of his job. He was working with me for two years now, the longest secretary I had. I usually had a female secretary but I ended them filling in my bed, I dont want to mix my work with my women so I let them resigned in the company and discarded them later, but I was always fair with them, I gave them substantial amount of cash as their compensation. Then my dad discovered my wrong doings. He instructed the Human Resource Manager to provide a male secretary, and I thank him silently because I found myself more effective and more adequate on my job.