Chapter 4

Raphael's POV

"Our latest motorsports news in New York. Raphael De Vizzini won for the nth time in this past seasons, next in line is Marco Fiore who is DeVizzini intense opponent. De Vizzini has been undefeated for three consecutive seasons. He was very active in motorsports for over a decade. Aside from being a successful racer he is also successful in business sector. His hotels are expanding not only in the United States but also in Europe and Asia. But to this day billionaire Raphael De Vizzini remain a bachelor. For more news updates please stay tune here in Qtv Channel, Im Alessa Armenti, good evening." Alessa beams before her face disappear on the tv. I grinned as I remember how Armenti spoke my name, she spoke my name as if im a stranger.

Five years ago, my father Nicholas approached and told me that he and mom will going to adopt a seventeen year old girl from an orphan. I knew my fathers distinction, when I was twenty two I saw him dating a younger woman who was three decade younger than him. I confronted him, he was speechless and anxious at the same time, he asked for forgiveness and he promised not to do it again. He asked me not to tell my mother on what I saw. I still have a big respect for him because he is my father after all. But I keep my distance from him and things were never been the same.

He betrayed my mother, my mom devoted her life to take care of us. She even gave up her career as a flight stewardess just to keep her hands on us.  And it makes me furious on my father's infidelity. I was eighteen years old when I left home, but after I discovered my father's doing, I regularly visited my parents home, and look after my mom.

After a year my parents adopted Alessa, she was turning 18 years old and I had suspicions that Alessa and my father were having an affair and they were just trying to hide it from us. So I decided to visit my parents home more frequent.

My parents took good care of her, they provide anything that she needs. And my mother were very happy to have Alessa as our new family member. She bought her make up, bags, perfumes, and anything that a woman must have, they went to salon and shopping together. My parents even decided to gave her an extravagant 18th birthday, but she refused and asked them to celebrate it in her Spence Orphans family in Boston. They sent her to the best university here in New York and allow her to take a course that she like and that was Journalism. I was not bothered and envious about it, I already have enough money and I make my own money. I just want to protect my mother.

Alessa looks innocent and conservative, and I was thinking that she was only pretending, playing safe, she cant look at me straight to my eyes, and thats makes me more suspicious, but i didn't got a solid evidence that she and my father had an affair.

I do not like Alessa, and it is not a secret to my parents and what's makes me hate her more was for having an affair to my most rival in motorsports Marco Fiore. It always irritates me remembering the scene of her and Marco in the parking lot at Catherine's home. That night was two years ago, when we arrived at the beach house, I burst out my anger and out of my rage I told her to leave on my parents home.

"Dont act like you are innocent Alessa, i know behind your innocent face is wild - a very wild whore." I said grabbing her right arm.

Her hand was very quick giving me a slap on my left cheek.

"How dare you Raphael!" She yelled at me.

I moved my jaw muscles as  I tightened my grip on her arm. This is the first time that a woman hit me. I felt my cheek heated, I was so angry, I need to revenge.

I grabbed her nape and pulled her closer to me and put my lips to hers, i make it sure to gave her a hard punishing kiss. No one dared to slap me. Only her.

She pushed me and when her lips separated to mine, she tried to slap me again, but this time my free hand were fast, I was holding her two arms very tight.

"Not again." I said gritted my teeth.

"How dare you! I hate you to heavens!" She yelled again with her voice was literally shaking. But I dont care, I am so angry. But I control myself as if Im unaffected.

I look at her wearing my sarcastic smile.

"The feeling is mutual Armenti. I never like you." I said giving her a smirk, but any time that moment I would explode out of rage.

"I hate you more than you hate me trash!" I added.

"Then leave me alone! You brute!" She shouted.

I let go of her hand, and gave her a savage and sarcastic look.

"I will leave you alone when you go and leave in my parents house, you dont belong to my family, you are useless, you dont have the right to call me names you bastard."  I said in a mild tone but I sound agitated.

"Then you dont have the right to insult me Raphael." She shouted.

It was just a kiss and she freaked out. But she was enjoying Marco's kiss an hour ago. It makes me more  angry.

"I have all the right Armenti, you dont deserve a single respect, you are cheap whore!" I said while looking straight to her eyes, I plastered a devious and playful smile.

I saw her heaved a sigh, for a seconds I saw a tear that starts to form on her eyes. But it disappeared, and thought that it was just my imagination.

"Alright then." She said and turned her back and she walked fast away from me.

That was my last encounter of Alessa Armenti. I heard my phone rings that brought my mind to the present. Its my dad.

"Hello."

"I need to see you Raphael. I have something to say very important." He said in a low but firm voice.

*** Please vote and comment and share