Chapter 3

Alessa's POV

My heart was pounding really hard, cold flush and sweat was all over me. I was literally shaking. I was like sprinting a mile, my chest moves up and down, I was catching my breathe.His closet is big enough to hide myself and all I had to do was to keep quite and to not make any noise. I slowly huddled myself on his hung clothes, I was sitting with my chin on my knees.

They were still hardly kissing each other and seeing them in own eyes makes me frightened and nervous

They were still hardly kissing each other and seeing them in own eyes makes me frightened and nervous. I saw Raphael closed the door, and his left hand creeped under the woman's shirt, and I saw the woman removed Raphael shirt, and his bare muscled back is exposed to my eyes.

I knew what was going to happen

I knew what was going to happen. I am virgin but Im not naive, I knew that they will make sex, lovemaking or whatever they may call it. I closed my eyes in order not to see what they were doing, and I covered my ears with my fingers so I could not hear them. The way they kissed each other was so loud and they both moaned like forever.

"Oh Raphael you really drives me crazy." I heard the woman said in between on her moans.

I slowly wiped my sweat in my forehead.

My heartbeat was so defeaning

My heartbeat was so defeaning. That was so embarrassing, if only I can turn back turn back time I would chose not to get his laundry. I would rather stay at the library and read the book to avoid those predicament.

After few minutes I opened my eyes and out of curiosity I took a glimpsed of them. I was really hoping that they are done and would go outside so I can had a time to escape, but unluckily the two of them were still on the bed savoring each other and that time the blonde woman was already naked, her hands was touching on Raphaels crotch above his pants.

The woman was voluptuous and beautiful, I look at her face it was very angelic and unimpeachable, then I realized that she was the newly crowned Miss Universe that year, she was Barbara Paige I could not be wrong because I watched the whole pageant on the live streaming together with Sylvia and Tiffany. She carried herself very well during swimsuit and evening gown portion and she was very smart, she answered the question in the final round brilliantly with full of confidence and I was very impressed.

But that moment I feel disappointed and a bit envious? Im confused. I look at them unintentionally, I saw Barbara unbutton Raphael denim pants. And when their lips separated, I saw Raphael smile or it could be a smirk before he kissed Barbara's chest, and sucked her breast, his hand explored her body. He kissed her stomach down to her belly button and my eyes widened when I saw Raphael continued kissing her down to the middle of her thigh. I was so shocked. That was x rated and obscene in my sight. I tightly closed my eyes again. I didn't want to see him doing those things to that woman, because in my young heart I felt anguish and sorrow.

"Oh baby, I like that." I heard Barbara said in pleasure.

My eyes were still close for several minutes and I did my best not to take a glanced again with them. But still, I heard Barbara's loud moans, no matter how I covered my ears with my fingers, I could still hear her screaming and saying Raphael's name. I really didn't know what happened next. I never took a glimpse, not cast a brief look on them.

I didn't know how many minutes I stayed on Raphael's closet. I really wished that I had the magic power to make myself disappear in a snap of my fingers, but to my misfortune, I was still inside of his closet bathing my own sweat, yearning to make the time moves faster.

"Lets go to the shower." I heard Raphael said.

"That is a great idea." I heard Barbara replied with lots of seduction on her voice.

I open my eyes as I heard them, I felt like I had a little hope, it was an opportunity for me to get out of his closet, to get out of his room.

I saw Barbara got up without bothering to cover herself while Raphael was still on his pants half open, revealing his solid torso.

When I heard the sound of the shower, I slowly open the closet door and I did my best not to create a sound, I felt like Im a thief. I managed to crawl and when I finally reached the door, I hold my breath as I slowly pull open and made my exit. My blood rush through all my viens when I finally got out of his room and I felt relieved, I heaved a sigh. That experience was very frightening, and life threatening, if Raphael saw me in his room that day I will be dead. I didnt know that he will be home early, he usually came home late at night after the event. Since that day, I vowed to myself not to enter on his room again, not ever again.

My knees were still shaking, it seems I lost all my strength. I wiped my sweat on forehead and I was regaining back my vigor.

"Alessa?"

I freaked out when someone called my name. I look at voice where it came from and I saw Sylvia with confusions on her eyes.

"Alessa, are you okay? You look so pale." She said while approaching me.

"No! Er, yeah, yeah of course Im okay." I said smiling trying to hide my real feelings at that moment.

"And you sweat all over." Sylvia said while wiping my forehead.

"I.,I... I was exercising. Yeah right, Im exercising." I lied.

"Oh okay, did you get Sir Raphael's laundry?" She asked.

"No. Raphael was on his room. We can get it later when he is not around." I said while pulling her away to Raphael's room.

Those incident was one of my most unforgettable experience that I like to forget.

***Please vote, comment and share.