Chapter 24

Unedited

Raphael's POV

"I love him!"

Alessa's  line keeps repeating on my head like a broken cd. I do not give a damn on her feelings towards to anybody. I am not interested. What I really want is just to fuck, fill her in my bed, and satisfy my lusts. I should be unaffected.

But why I felt the opposite? I am even convincing myself that she only said those words since she was after Luigi's wealth and possessions, and  she was just frightened of losing monetary support from him.

But why the hell she refused on leaving him despite of my assurance that I can provide her everything that a woman could ask for?  Was she just playing hard for me to name a higher price? Or could it be that her feelings for him were true? 

Double shit!

I close my eyes and recall the fears on her face when I told her that I will slowly destroy Luigi's life, the way she reacted that moment seems that she really has a feelings for him. I don't like to admit it to myself, but that thought brought my mind into a great turmoil.

Damn!

"Pardon Signore DeVizzini?" Justino Lucca my business partner on his sixties turn his head on my spot. He was on the front right side on the board room presenting his report on the slide show. The eyes of managers and supervisors were all on me waiting for me to reply. I paused for a moment and pretended to read what is written and reflected on the huge projector screen.

"Continua perfavore." I replied in Italian phrase, nodding my head.

"Signore DeVizzini has already approved a substantial amount for the expansion of Hotel Fierra to accommodate more guests and concessionaires. We are growing fast as one." Justino continue his report on his Italian accent as he was facing the big monitor.

I felt the frustrations of myself for allowing Alessa to ruin my thought. I inhaled deeply as I collected my strength to concentrate on all the departmental reports, but I was too flustered and distracted, I need to review and study them on their hard copies.

When the meeting was over I went to Tavern on the top of the hotel and decided to have a few shots of vodka, I wanted to go right away on the room where Alessa was staying, but I need to stop myself, I have to sort things out.

Before our meeting has started I texted and instructed Gianni my assistant to arrange her a VIP accommodation and give her all the things that she needed. After an hour he texted me back informing me that Alessa has arrived and he provided her the room that I commonly used every time I am here in Verona.

I grinned silently, tonight will be fun and will be filled with unlimited sex and satisfied lusts. This would be the night that Alessa would never forget for the rest of her life. Having a one time fuck with her was not enough, I want to take her in bed again until the sun rise and until we ran out of breath.

What happened between me and her this morning was not a typical sex, it was different, I like the way she responded my touch, the warm of her palms are still on my skin, I like the way she spoke my name as if begging me to stop or asking me for more, and the way she hesitantly look at me while lying there in bed as if observing me how I explored her body through my mouth, it was virtuous and true. She may not aware of it but she introduces me a feeling that I never felt of the women that I hooked up before. A feeling of wanting more. I had virgins, but it didn't make me felt honored the way I felt for her.  Those virgins in my teens just wanted to take a pride and flaunt to their friends that I was their first, they were not serious and they even jump to another bed on the next day, which I found a big convenience on my part for not giving me a hard time on dumping them.