Chapter 12

Unedited

Raphael's POV

I started engaging sex when I was twelve, and I was not paying any of my lass for having a sexual activity with them. But I gave them the best sex of their lives. I always give them pleasure, fun, excitement, and great satisfaction. And in return, women always do their best to perform and entertain me in my bed, women who sucks my dick and drives above me wildly.

Discarding them anytime was always my next move. From the start, they already knew my reputation when it comes to women, and they already predicted that sooner or later, somebody will take their place.

"A million for a cheap whore? I cant believe you!" I  heard Alessa chuckled, cutting my thought.

I look at her, I can't find words to say. Instead, I continued occupying the space between us. I look at her soft brown eyes, they look fierce but there was fright hiding behind them. I was staring at her intensely, and I was watching such a glorious view, I  can clearly see her small mole on her left eyebrow, a small chicken pox scar on her temple that you will not notice on the first glance, our awkward position makes her cheeks blushed beautifully, I am not stupid not to notice her impeachable beauty, and her enticing aura, probably the reason why men easily jump on her tactics, and that includes Nataniel, my father and - Myself. Hell!

I heaved a sigh, I remember the day when she was hiding in my closet. I grinned. Her scent occupied my nose the moment I came in to my room that day and I knew that she was inside in my closet watching me licking Barbara.

"I know you were hiding in my closet that day Alessa." I said with my eyes were on her lips, the lips that I kissed a million times in my dreams, that I also dreamed to kiss in reality. I rubbed her waist. How I wanted to rip her clothes to feel her body on my bare hands. She is so soft. I groaned in pain that I felt in my loins.

"What do you mean? I dont know what you're talking." She replied avoiding my gaze.

I sneered, I was expecting her reply, I know that she wont admit it. I didn't know how she handled to stop herself from making sounds inside my closet. And I wonder how she felt when I gave her a chance to escape when I told Barbara to come with me in the shower. I laughed on my thought.

"Really? Did you hear how Barbara scream my name as she reach her peak? How she moaned in pleasure with my mouth to her most intimate part? Did you saw how good I am in bed? Did I shocked you? Or you had wished to be with me in that bed?" I whisper, pressing my lips close to hers.

"Don't flatter yourself DeVizzini. And please stop seducing me, it will not work." She said while pushing me away from her but I didn't move.

"I can make you scream make my name in pleasure, right here, right now, right here Alessa." I said while sorrounding my arms around her waist.

"Stop flirting with me, will you? It's embarrassing. You are not my type, and I am not your type either." She gasped.

I smiled upon hearing her words. She played her role effectively, playing innocent, hard to get and honestly it was huge turn on for me. She was the first woman who turned me down.

I am not your type either. Her last word echoed my mind. She is partly right,  she is not my type, I always like women who were slim, tall, blonde, with a magnificent boobs, and have big bottom, women who handle theirselves well with natural class and sophistication. While Alessa, she is shorter compare to the women I've been with, she is not blonde, and her boobs, they are not magnificent but Im sure it will perfectly fit on my hands, it will be full, and soft as I always imagine and her bum, even if they are not the same size to the women who pump theirselves above me, her bottom are well shape and suits her body proportions, and I cant wait Alessa to be on my top and pump herself hard.

"I now realize that you are my type, and I started to like you, in my bed." I said in a whisper, while pushing myself to her, She is not stupid not to feel how hard I am.

She sarcastically smile, unaffected of the hard thing on her belly. I bet, she is used of it.

"For heavens sake, earth was not created in one day, so please don't put me in your pocket." She aired.

"I know you like me too Armenti, I know you've been dreaming of yourself of filling my bed. I know you are not an exemption who fall of my charms, I am just giving you a chance to feel how to be with me in bed. Plus the compensation you get, its totally a good package." I said confidently.

"Thats sounds very disgusting, stop being conceited will you?" She replied. There was no indications that she was bothered of my hard dick that I lightly pushed on her belly to make her wet.

"Does my punishing kiss that I gave you two years ago bothers you? Because it does to me."

She opened her mouth to respond but I didn't gave her a chance to talk, I claimed her lips passionately, sucked and nibbled every corner feverishly. My kiss was way too far from the punishing kiss that I gave her two years ago. I was very gentle and benevolent, but she remain unresponsive. I kept tempting her and tasting her waiting for her response, until I heard somebody called her name from the outside. My plan was to ignore but Alessa pushed me, and this time I slowly release her from my clutch.

Damn! I can still feel Alessa's sweet lips on my mouth. And my crotch was really really hard that makes my trouser tightened.

Alessa open the door slowly and I saw the horror on her face when she knew the person behind the door.

"Ah- hi Nataniel." She stammer, while she holds the door knob tightly.

"Hello Alessa, you drop your phone in the car." I heard Nataniel replied. Alessa reached her phone but her other hand remained on the door knob.I know that she don't want Nataniel to know that I was inside on her apartment. Oh! I wanted to crushed that fucking door to show myself but my how can I explain the whopping thing under my trouser.

"Oh! Im sorry for the inconvenience it may caused you Nataniel." She bit her lower lip.

"Are you okay?" Nataniel asked.  I was just listening to them.

"Yeah! Im okay." She looked at Nataniel and gave him a lip closed smile.

"Your lips are swollen. It looks like that you are having an insect bite." Nataniel replied.

I smiled. I cant believed myself sucking her lips too much to make Nataniel notice.

"Err, I was .. I was brushing my teeth when you knock on my door,..this is just a toothpaste effect, right,.yes a toothpaste effect." Alessa answered, stammering.

"Alright, see you tomorrow Alessa."

"Yeah. Thank you for your time and for returning my phone Nataniel." She gave Nataniel a genuine smile, a smile like they haven't shared a kiss on his car.

After a moment Alessa to closed the door, and I was still in the same spot watching her every move.

"You can go home Sir, it is almost midnight." She said while walking, making her way to the couch, she acted like we never kissed. Damn!

"See you tomorrow Armenti, pack some things you will come with me to Italy." I commanded.

She look at me with her brows furrowed.

"You already fired me right?"

"Yeah! You were fired. I just want to have my one night stand with you in Verona, I have a business meeting there at 12noon, and I will be free in the whole afternoon. That would be a perfect time for us."

I never waited for her response, I open the door and left with her eyes wide open.

***Please hit vote. Thank you