Chapter 11

Unedited

Raphael's POV

I was tasting, and savoring Alessa's sweet lips, I was striving to be more passionate and more sensual for her to response my kisses, I was waiting two years for these to happen. I don't know drove me. I hate her but at the same time I was longing and yearning to taste her lips again. Her lips were warm and taste like before - heaven. It was very soft like marshmallow, and sweet like cotton candy. I felt like I am a teenager having my first kiss, I was very gentle, soft and tender and my heart never stops pounding fast, her scent were mild and so addictive. My kisses begged for response but she remain impassive.

I was waiting for her for over an hour in front of her  apartment's gate and it is like waiting forever. I don't even understand what pushed me to wait for her that long. I felt disappointed of myself.

I felt more disappointed when I learned that Nataniel took her home, I was anticipating that she will took a cab since she don't  have a car. And seeing them kissing each other inside Nataniel's car makes me agitated, I was watching them from the rear side mirror of my car, I was staring at them holding my temper, clenching my fists. Damn it! They just met three days ago. Alessa has really had a skills that a man could easily fall on her lure.

They are very engrossed to each other to the point that they didn't notice me. I gritted my teeth, I wont allow them to have sex inside his car. I waited few more minutes to confront her. I saw Alessa got out on his car and wave her hand goodbye, she waited Nataniel's car to disappear before she open the gate, I immediately follow her as soon as she made her way to her apartment.

"Did you enjoy my secretary's kiss?" I abruptly said.

I saw her jolted and dropped her keys, she turned to look at me, but she just ignore like I wasn't there,  then she reached her key and continue opening the door. My temper rose up. No woman dared to ignore me.

"You never changed Armenti, you are the same flirt, status keeper and a cheap whore." I said it in a calm manner but I made sure to put danger on my tone. The picture of her and Nataniel kissing each other makes my blood boiled, and livid. I felt like I was going to explode anytime. What I felt that moment was similar on what I felt when I saw her and Marco kissing in that fucking parking lot.

"I cant believe that you are here in front of my apartment in this wee hour just to insult me Mr. DeVizzini." She said raising her brows.

I was expecting her to keep quiet, look at me with fears on her eyes just like the old time. But that moment there was no single indication of fears on her face. I was wrong, she changed in some other way.But still it doesn't pleased me. I gave her an irritating smile.

"Oh! Such a valiant promiscuous woman."

"You have no right to insult me Mr. DeVizzini you are in my jurisdiction." She responded tilting her head like a leopard ready to attack me.

I gave her a deadly stare but she was not affected and turn her back to me.

"Don't turn your back on me." I sharply said holding her arms to stop her from opening her door.

"You have no right to insult me in my own home. Will you leave me alone!" She exclaimed, her voice were full of irritation.

She abruptly got in on her apartment and tried to close the door. But my hands were too quick to stop her and in my swift move I was inside of her apartment. She hastily turn on the lights.

"To what I owe this unfortunate visit Mr. DeVizzini?" She asked full of sarcasm while taking few steps backward to keep her distance from me.

"I am here for one reason." I said looking at her while closing the door behind me.

"Im expecting a flooding insults, say it!" She utter.

I look at her, I felt different to be alone with her again, her eyes were still the same that haunt me in my sleep, innocent and mysterious. Her parted lips were no longer red, it turned to pale pink which I found more attractive. Then I remember the punishing kiss that I gave her two years ago, curiosity hits me if her lips taste the same.

"I don't like entertaining visitor right now Sir. Can you tell me what do you want so you could go home and I can rest?"

Her voice brought my mind into the present.

Shit! Whats happening to me. I shouldn't feel this way towards her.

"I want you to stop working in my company!" I said. I convinced myself that, that was the main reason why I drove to her apartment.

She just shrugged her shoulder. Unaffected of my declaration.

"Sure! Expect my resignation tomorrow. Anything else?" She said in irony.

I look at her, she have grown up more appealing and full of confidence. I know she is a bitch and I cant stop myself to get curious of how would it feel to put my dick on her mouth. I want to pin her on my bed beneath me pumping her so hard until we ran out of breath. I wanted her to scream my name until she reached on her climax.

With my hands on my pocket, I slowly walk towards her. I was staring at her all the time. For seconds, confusions covered her face.

"How much?" I asked.

"How much what?" She barked irritatedly with her brows furrowed.

"How much you are asking for a one night stand?" I asked roughly with my eyes still not leaving on her face.

I saw her face gone red for a couple of seconds, but she composed herself quickly, she managed to smile, a smile that shows her divided chin.

"Im a status seeker so Im asking for a hundred thousand dollars. Can you recommend someone that can afford me for a one night stand?" She declared.

"I will recommend myself!" I answered confidently. Why would I recommend somebody else when I can recommend myself? Damn!

"You could pick somebody who are prim and virtuous with high morals kind of woman, you don't deserve me, low and cheap." Sarcasm prevails on her tone.

I know she is just playing hard to get, wanting me to name for a higher price. And I didn't expect myself to play her game.

"I am even willing to pay you a million." I said while grabbing her waist with my hands pressing myself to her. I felt the heat of her skin under her clothes in my bare hands. I was very eager to see her naked, wearing nothing, but sweet sweat, separating her legs. Oh! Im crazy.

"Are you sure you are willing to pay me a million?" She sarcastically asked, cutting my wild thought. She sounded like winning a mega jackpot in lottery.

"You can have it tomorrow." I cant believe myself paying a woman for a one night stand. I always had them for nothing, and they even begged me for more.

***
Im sorry for the late update. Please share, vote and comment. Thanks

Ps : Please read my complete story "The Playboys Offer"