Chapter 15

Unedited

Raphael's POV

The entire place was pleasant and quiet, but there was a calm sound of sea waves from the distance, the moonlight reflected in the open window that gives light on the certain part of the room, the sea shore makes the wind colder but I felt my body heated as I kissed the woman in front of me.

She tastes like cherry, and champagne, she smells like sea breeze, and daisy in sunset, her sun tanned skin was so hot like a burning fire that makes me on my full arousal.

She responded my kisses with same intensity as mine I clasp her waist as I felt her bare hands in my chest under my blue summer top, she was exploring her soft hands every inch of me, I pulled her closer to feel her body next to mine, her summer mini dress was not an obstacle for me to feel her chest, she was very soft, and I explored my kisses down to her jaw line, and she tilted her head to give me access to kiss her down to her neck.

I unbutton my top while our lips are still in locked, I want to give her freedom to touched me anywhere, and her fingers were like full of electrons that brought me a tingling feeling in her every touch.

I guided her hands down to my crotch to help me untie the lace of my summer short. I was like going to explode with excitement as I unzip her dress, and like a thin air it fell down on the floor, her shadows moved gracefully as I dragged her to bed, I slowly laid her down to the soft mattress, her hair threw in various and random directions that makes her more attractive.

I started to explore my mouth to her nipple. I sipped, licked, until it turned swollen and firm, her moans and murmurs was a pleasure on my ear, my hands started to travel down her curves, to her pelvis, she was stunned as I lightly touched her mid thigh above her panties, I caress, massage before I slid my finger underneath her underwear, she open her legs so my fingers will be more comfortable on making stroke on touching her soft petals. She groaned in pleasure, she  was catching her breath. She arched her body dancing the rhythm of the music that only the two of us can hear.

I kissed her down to her navel, and using my teeth I slowly removed her panties. I divided her legs and explored my mouth down, down in the middle of her thigh, her petals was very sweet like honey, soft as cotton candy, smells like heaven, we are both pleased. She tastes so good that makes me out of my mind. I slid my two finger inside her as my tongue keep on sipping her petal.

"Raphael." I heard Alessa speaks for the first time as we entered the room, the way she spoke my name was so sweet.

"Take me now." She said in between on her moans as I prolong on sipping her.

"Are you ready?" I whisper. Though I already know based on her wetness on my fingers.

"Yes, Im ready. Take me now. Please." She begged.