Chapter 17

Unedited

Alessa's POV

"Alessa you are so sweet." Raphael whispers my name, as he reached my lips to meet his, then he took his last deep thrust and we both reached our peak. It was really a fulfillment, beautiful, indescribable feeling, he introduced an emotional state that I thought never existed.

He remained on my top for a couple of minutes while we both recouping our breaths. Few minutes passed, he positioned himself on my left side. He was silent. I gather my comforter and wrapped it myself. I felt constrained, I already gave myself to Raphael, my savage stepbrother, a man that never contented on one woman. A cruel heartbreaker. What happened between the two of us was out of his rage, and lusts, no feelings involved. I turned my back to him as my tears starts to form in my eyes. I felt defeated.

Raphael's POV

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked Alessa when my body calmed down from the adrenaline rushed and delirium I felt from the wild excitement and ecstasy.

I felt satisfied, accomplished and divergent, my heart was beating so fast like I am a teenager having my first experience, she was very peculiar, for the first time I performed with affection, with so much emotions and passion in bed. And my heart skipped a beat when I learned something that really surprised me. It was very unexpected.

Alessa is a virgin, and I don't have any idea on how could it be possible. I was puzzled, I know technology on today's society, doctors can restore virginity, but the moment I strived her core, I knew that it was real and genuine. She was in pain, twinge and discomfort was all over her face, she was so dense, I even begged her to allow myself to continue. My very first time to beg for sex.

At that point, I knew that she was pure and innocent, and I cant find any word to describe my feelings, I had a mixed of emotions I was bewildered but felt fortunate, awkward yet, very proud and happy.

I turned my head to look at her, she was on the right edge of the bed, laying on her side, her back was facing me, she covered herself on her floral comforter that only shows her shoulder blades towards her hair.

She is very eccentric , I cant remember any of my women who covered theirselves and turned their back after making sex. They chose to stay close to me without minding to cover their naked bodies, seducing me and asking me for another hot sex session.

"Alessa, why you didn't tell me?" I repeated my question when I heard nothing as her response. She was very quiet.

"Tell you what?" She finally gave her response, on fuming tone.

She sounded cold and unaffected as if she wasn't proud that I was the one who took her virginity.

Damn.

"That you are a virgin." I said, staring at her tousled brown hair.

She didn't mind shifting her position to look at me while we are talking to each other.

"Was a virgin." She sneered.

I smell an argument coming in our way.

"At least you've told me. What is wrong with you? I am just asking." I said, trying to sound calm.

"And would you believe if I will tell you that I was a virgin. You already have a very low opinion of me." She spoke with hostility.