Prologue

UNEDITED

"Dont act like you are innocent Alessa, i know behind your innocent face is wild - a very wild whore." He said grabbing my right arm.

Without hesitation i slap him hard.

"How dare you Raphael!" I yelled at him.

He used to call me trash, useless and this time a whore. Ive been holding my patience in respect of my adoptive parents, but i cant hold it anymore. Raphael DeVizzini has gone further to the limit.

I saw his jaw muscles moved and I felt his hand tightened on my arm, i felt pain but its nothing compare the pain i felt of my whole being. Im used of him being sarcastic, bitter, insulting and I just let it pass. But this time he is being too much.

I saw his face gone red because of anger, and in just a blink he grabbed my nape and pulled me closer to him and put his lips to mine, his kiss was so cold, hard, punishing, i felt my lips numb as if bleeding.

I pushed him very hard, and when his lips separated to mine, i slapped him again, but his hands were too quick this time, he is holding my two arms tightly.

"Not again." He said between his teeth.

"How dare you! I hate you to heavens!" I yelled with my shaking voice. If looks could kill, he would be dead at that moment. He humiliated me.

He look at me with a devious smile . Unaffected of my anger, his eyes were cold.

"The feeling is mutual Armenti. I never like you." He said with a smirk, then I saw his eyes burned into fire.

"I hate you more than you hate me trash!" He added.

"Then leave me alone! You brute!" I shouted. Yes,  he never liked me, but I dont deserve his unreasonable playful kiss. Its my first kiss, and every girl dreamed their first kiss would be romantic. He is such a devil! My voice is literally shaking because of anger, he is the most insulting man i ever met. He let go off my arms. He gave me a sarcastic look.

"Ill leave you alone when you go and leave in my parents house, you dont belong to my family, you are useless, you dont have the right to call me names you bastard." Raphael said in a mild tone but there is anger in it. His eyes are like darts ready to land.

"Then you dont have the right to insult me Raphael." I shouted.

"I have all the right Armenti, you dont deserve a single respect,  you are cheap whore!" He said while his eyes, looking straight to my eyes, measuring my patience. His devious playful stare are almost in victory.

I sighed in despair, i stopped my tears from falling.

"Alright then." I said before turning back to him, and walk as fast as i can to my room. My tears silently fall behind closed doors. I have to walk away from him.

And thats was 2 years ago. My last encounter with the most arrogant, heartless, impossible man Raphael DeVizzini.

*** Please vote and comment.